Form Help

TOPIC:

Error msgs returned from Paypal - Payment was not correct (amount/currency) 10 months 4 days ago #268841

• Topic Author
  • guitrldy
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
This message contains confidential information

I am completely unable to get Paypal working in my Breezing Forms form.
Payments do get processed, but I cannot get it to return to my website without errors.

I've tried everything I've read from the forums.  I've listed below the things I've tried and the error msgs I've received for each.

I've created a simple form with just a Paypal button (testForm).
I've set up a Paypal Sandbox.

Here are the three scenarios I've tried:

1.  In Paypal facilitator acct: Auto return ON, redirect to www.kyreptilezoo.com

Error message returned after payment made:

"An error occured, see the message below. If you think this is a mistake then contact the site administrator and provide him with your transaction id and the message below, please. Thank you!
Your transaction id: 0
Error: Verification failed"

2.  In Paypal facilitator acct: Auto return ON, redirect to www.kyreptilezoo.com
payment data xfer ON
Added token to my form

Error message returned after payment made:

"An error occured, see the message below. If you think this is a mistake then contact the site administrator and provide him with your transaction id and the message below, please. Thank you!
Your transaction id: 4G14196852361753B
Error: Payment was not correct (amount/currency)"

This transaction id matches the transaction in the facilitator account.

I've tried adding links to the Paypal element "Thankyou page" and "Cancel URL".
I get the same error in #2 with them filled in or left blank.

I've given you all my id/passwords hoping you can get this working for me.
I appreciate your assistance!

Lisa W
Lisa W.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Error msgs returned from Paypal - Payment was not correct (amount/currency) 10 months 4 days ago #268842

• tihana.krivic
  • Away
Hi,

please go to your paypall account->your account settings->Website Payment Preferences ->set Auto Return: ON->Return URL :whatever->Payment Data Transfer : ON
When you save, you will see a new token appear under Payment Data Transfer. Use that token in your form.

Also, are you using token from regular payment account? If yes, rather try to generate a separate token from the test account

Hope this helps

Regards,
Tihana

Error msgs returned from Paypal - Payment was not correct (amount/currency) 10 months 3 days ago #268895

• Topic Author
  • guitrldy
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer

tihana.krivic wrote: please go to your paypall account->your account settings->Website Payment Preferences ->set Auto Return: ON->Return URL :whatever->Payment Data Transfer : ON
When you save, you will see a new token appear under Payment Data Transfer. Use that token in your form.
Also, are you using token from regular payment account? If yes, rather try to generate a separate token from the test account

Tihana, Thanks for your reply.

Website Payment Preferences ->set Auto Return: ON ===== DONE
Return URL :whatever ===== DONE
Payment Data Transfer : ON ===== DONE
Use that token in your form ===== DONE

I am not using a token from my regular PP account. I've left this blank.
I'm only using the token generated from my test account.

This message contains confidential information

So, what's next?
Lisa W.
Lisa W.

Error msgs returned from Paypal - Payment was not correct (amount/currency) 10 months 3 days ago #268908

• tihana.krivic
  • Away
Hi,

did you try to test it from regular account too?
The same result ?

Regards,
Tihana

Error msgs returned from Paypal - Payment was not correct (amount/currency) 10 months 2 days ago #268980

• Topic Author
  • guitrldy
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
I just tried using my regular account with my husband's account making payments.

I didn't get very far because, after my 2nd test, Paypal FLAGGED my husband's account! He cannot make any Paypal payments for 5 days and I had to let them know what was going on.

This is why we need to be able to use the Paypal sandbox.

My question: Does Breezing Forms Paypal button work with Paypal's sandbox at this time?

In my initial email, I gave you all the info you would need to look at my form and to log into my Paypal Sandbox to test all this out for yourselves to tell me where I've gone wrong.

Is that possible?
Breezing Forms has worked for me so far but this has been very frustrating.
Lisa W.

Error msgs returned from Paypal - Payment was not correct (amount/currency) 10 months 2 days ago #268992

• tihana.krivic
  • Away
Hi,

yes, it works.

I make a small example for me on server, and it worked without any problem

I will login to your page and get back to you

UPDATE: I checked it but something is wrong with my paypal, I will check another paypal account and get back to you
Could you please send me login information, backend link ?

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!