Form Help

TOPIC:

Botón Submit no funciona. 1 year 2 months ago #264050

• tihana.krivic
  • Away
Hi,

please go to each form element->Properties->Validation->and check Library and select validation which you want, e.g. ff_valuenotempty.

I do that and submit button worked :)

Regards,
Tihana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Botón Submit no funciona. 1 year 2 months ago #264051

• Topic Author
  • MgmWeb
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi,

Sorry to bother you again, I'm testing the form and it does give a sent message, but none of it reaches my email.

And in the boxes "Name and surname of student" and "Course and letter" does not appear the verification message that I have put if the area is left empty.

Finally, could you tell me the path you have followed to change from custom to library in the submit button? is that I can't find it.

Thank you.
Regards.
Marta.

Botón Submit no funciona. 1 year 2 months ago #264054

• tihana.krivic
  • Away
Hi,

Sorry to bother you again, I'm testing the form and it does give a sent message, but none of it reaches my email.

if you want to have a email when user submit the form, then you should in System->Global Configurations->Server->Mail settings->as mailer you can use SMTP or PHP mailer, there you will see button send test mail, and check if this send mail.

And in the boxes "Name and surname of student" and "Course and letter" does not appear the verification message that I have put if the area is left empty.

Could you please tell me name of that field on your language, because validation is here for field:Nombre y apellidos del alumno/a, and curso_letra

Finally, could you tell me the path you have followed to change from custom to library in the submit button? is that I can't find it.

In each field I checked validation, and find that field field:Nombre y apellidos del alumno/a, and curso_letra has Custom validation, but without code, so I change it to Library and set ff_valuenotempty validation.
You can check it if you click on that field->Properties->Validation->checed Library, and selected ff_valuenotempty

I hope I explain it well

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

Botón Submit no funciona. 1 year 2 months ago #264064

• Topic Author
  • MgmWeb
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi,

"Could you please tell me name of that field on your language, because validation is here for field:Nombre y apellidos del alumno/a, and curso_letra"

Those are the fields in Spanish: nombre y apellidos del alumno/a | curso y letra.

Regards.
Marta.

Botón Submit no funciona. 1 year 2 months ago #264066

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
HI,

In each field, I checked validation, and find that field field: nombre y apellidos del alumno/a | curso y letra has Custom validation, but without code, so I change it to Library and set ff_valuenotempty validation.

You can check it if you click on that field->Properties->Validation->checed Library, and selected ff_valuenotempty

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!
Regards,
Mirko

Last edit: Post by Mirec.

Botón Submit no funciona. 1 year 2 months ago #264069

• tihana.krivic
  • Away
Hi,

For those two fields are validation here. If someone leave empty field on submit is shown error message.

I tested it and it works

Regards,
Tihana

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!