Form Help

TOPIC:

Paypal Error: Verification did not return any values after successful payment 1 month 4 weeks ago #261685

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

ok, on this paypal button is not set any value and this is the reason why this error occurs.

Which value you want to send to the paypal button, could you please explain, and I will do that for you?

Regards,
Tihana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paypal Error: Verification did not return any values after successful payment 1 month 4 weeks ago #261688

• Topic Author
  • craigba
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thanks for your response. The value that goes through to Paypal, is determined by the select (drop down). This seems to be working, as the amount charged changes according to what is selected. For some reason, it is failing on when getting the paid value from Paypal

Paypal Error: Verification did not return any values after successful payment 1 month 4 weeks ago #261689

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

in your form you should to add hidden input element bfPaymentSelect, otherwise it will not work, and then the code in paypal button should be like this:
unction ff_NamePayPalButton_action(element, action) 
{ 
     switch (action)
     { 
          case 'click': 
          ff_getElementByName('bfPaymentSelect').value = 'Donation|0|' + ff_getElementByName('Amount').value + '|0'; 
          ff_validate_submit(); 
          break; 
          default:; 
     } // switch 
} // ff_NamePayPalButton_action 
NamePayPalButton should be name of your paypal button (not title)

Here is documentation too:
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...l-donation-form.html

Please test it, and let me know if you get in stuck and then I will help to you

Regards,
Tihana

Paypal Error: Verification did not return any values after successful payment 1 month 4 weeks ago #261699

• Topic Author
  • craigba
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi there,

Thanks for your help. I have done exactly this, I rechecked the documentation before contacting support.
It is working, in the sense that it sends the correct amount to Paypal (and it gets charged correctly), but it just gives an error when returning...

Paypal Error: Verification did not return any values after successful payment 1 month 4 weeks ago #261702

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

yes, I know, because it can't recognized values.

Could you please make a small test form, and do everything as explained in donation button documentation, and then check if there will be the same error?

Regards,
Tihana

Paypal Error: Verification did not return any values after successful payment 1 month 3 weeks ago #261735

• Topic Author
  • craigba
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I haven't forgotten this, I just had a different problem on the site. I will test as soon as I can and report

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!