Form Help

TOPIC:

Cannot display separate Thank You page 3 weeks 2 days ago #253616

• Topic Author
  • behzad
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
After clicking Submit, I want users to go to a totally new page with a Thank you message.

I created the 2nd page in BF, and activated the "Last page is thank you page" option.

My form still shows the thank you message in the form area of the current page.

Is it possible to have the Thank you appear in a totally unique URL (for conversion tracking)?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cannot display separate Thank You page 3 weeks 2 days ago #253626

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

if this is totally new page, then disable "Last page is thank you page", otherwise it will show this page.

If you want to redirect on thank you page url, then go to your form->Advanced->More options->Submit pieces->End submit->check Custom and put:
$this->execPieceByName('ff_InitLib');
JFactory::getApplication()->redirect('yoururl');
Please replace 'yoururl' with url of your thank you page

Let me know if you need more help

Regards,
Tihana
The following user(s) said Thank You: behzad

Cannot display separate Thank You page 3 weeks 1 day ago #253669

• Topic Author
  • behzad
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Thank you. I tried to do what you suggested but when I click the More Options button, the next screen looks really strange! It seems there's CSS missing. I found the place to paste the code but the Save button doesn't work.

This is what the page looks like.

As a fix, I entered the code directly in mSQL database into the field piece4code, and set piece4cond to 2. That makes the code correctly appear in the Settings, but it still doesn't work.

Incidentally, since I upgraded to BreezingForms 1.9.1 Stable (build 941), I have an added issue that I get a white screen with error message 500 whenever someone submits a form. This is both prior to using the above SQL method, and after. It happens whether I have a page 2 set as a Thank you page, or I do not.

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Behzad
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by behzad.

Cannot display separate Thank You page 3 weeks 1 day ago #253681

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

which version of BF are you updated (BF for Joomla3, or for Joomla4)?
Please try to reinstall it, and download BreezingForms PRO for Joomla 3, not for Joomla4.

When you do it, please let me know the result

P.S: white screen is PHP error, please check your php_error_log, if you can't find it, ask your host to provide it with this.

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

Cannot display separate Thank You page 2 weeks 17 hours ago #253951

• Topic Author
  • behzad
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi. I'm running BreezingForms 1.9.1 Stable (build 941) on Joomla 3.9.23 with PHP 7.4.

For some reason, PHP errors stopped being logged on the server in Oct. 2020! The most recent lines relating to BF are from Sept 2020 (below). Not sure if those are relevant to the current issue.

Would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Behzad

[04-Sep-2020 14:42:25 UTC] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/farhang/public_html/plugins/breezingforms_addons/constantcontact/breezingforms_addons_constantcontact_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Message/MessageFactory.php on line 197
[04-Sep-2020 14:42:25 UTC] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/farhang/public_html/plugins/breezingforms_addons/constantcontact/breezingforms_addons_constantcontact_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Message/MessageFactory.php on line 216
[04-Sep-2020 14:42:25 UTC] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/farhang/public_html/plugins/breezingforms_addons/constantcontact/breezingforms_addons_constantcontact_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Message/MessageFactory.php on line 254
[04-Sep-2020 14:42:25 UTC] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/farhang/public_html/plugins/breezingforms_addons/constantcontact/breezingforms_addons_constantcontact_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Message/MessageFactory.php on line 357
[04-Sep-2020 14:42:25 UTC] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/farhang/public_html/plugins/breezingforms_addons/constantcontact/breezingforms_addons_constantcontact_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlFactory.php on line 363
[04-Sep-2020 14:42:25 UTC] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/farhang/public_html/plugins/breezingforms_addons/constantcontact/breezingforms_addons_constantcontact_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Client/CurlFactory.php on line 382

Cannot display separate Thank You page 2 weeks 6 hours ago #253967

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

Are you using BreezingForms - AddOns - GData plugin or ConstantContact plugin ? (ok I saw that there is ConstantContact)
If you are please try to reinstall both and/or disable them if you are not using them.

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.
  • Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!