Form Help

TOPIC:

When I click the submit button, it doesn't show records and sends no email. 3 weeks 2 days ago #245202

• Topic Author
  • AMai
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I have just created my form and when I submitted my test form, it doesn't send out an email to me and does not show in the "Manage Records" tab. Would anyone tell me what I am doing for that thing to happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

When I click the submit button, it doesn't show records and sends no email. 3 weeks 2 days ago #245205

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

are you running the form as plugin within an article and the joomla cache is turned on? If yes, then you might need our small plugin CacheControl that you can use to turn off caching for the affected page with the form.

So if you made sure you have the kind of setup as mentioned above, please get CacheControl:

extensions.joomla.org/extension/core-enh...rmance/cachecontrol/

Please download, install and enable plugin and follow the quick start guide in the link's description.

A basic rule to exclude caching would e.g.

option=com_content&id=X

Where X is the ID of the article where the form resides.

Regards,
Markus

When I click the submit button, it doesn't show records and sends no email. 3 weeks 2 days ago #245208

• Topic Author
  • AMai
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello TheMuffinMan,
I am not using the form inside an article. I think it is the settings I am using, but don't know which one. When I create another test form, it works, but when I use this form, it doesn't do anything. Do you want me to send pictures of my form config?

Anthony

When I click the submit button, it doesn't show records and sends no email. 3 weeks 2 days ago #245211

• Topic Author
  • AMai
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Also it doesn't send me emails when I made the testing form.

When I click the submit button, it doesn't show records and sends no email. 3 weeks 2 days ago #245214

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hm, of course you can send me a screenshot but better would be a link to the form so I can check myself.

When I click the submit button, it doesn't show records and sends no email. 3 weeks 2 days ago #245219

• Topic Author
  • AMai
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thanks for the quick reply!
Here is the link:
bit.ly/3fQ9REm

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!