× Form Help

Is it Possible to load Multiple Forms on Same Page?

• iCandy_Webs
  • iCandy_Webs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

iCandy_Webs created the topic: Is it Possible to load Multiple Forms on Same Page?

Hi,

I am trying to load 3 forms on the same page. After reading through forums, I see other people have had a similar use case and what was advised was to load the modules via an iframe. The forms will display in Regular Labs modals.

I have set all 3 of the forms I have to load via iframe however they do not load at all. Not sure what am I doing wrong but any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the code:
<div class="container-fluid w-reduced-max">
	<div class="row">
		<div class="col-12">
			<h2>Are you a <br><strong>referring physician?</strong></h2>
		</div>
		<div class="d-none d-md-block col-md-5 col-lg-6">
			<div class="ref-phys-link-wrapper-left align-items-center">
				{modalcontent moduleRequestPACS}
				{loadmodule mod_breezingforms, Request PACS}
				{/modalcontent}
				{modal content="moduleRequestPACS" class="btn btn-transparent" maxWidth="350" width="350" height="450"}Request PACS <i class="btn-icon fal fa-arrow-right"></i>{/modal}
				{modalcontent moduleRequestMaterials}
				{loadmodule mod_breezingforms, Request Materials}
				{/modalcontent}
				{modal content="moduleRequestMaterials" class="btn btn-transparent" maxWidth="350" width="350" height="450"}Request Marketing Materials <i class="btn-icon fal fa-arrow-right"></i>{/modal}
				{modalcontent moduleAskRadiologist}
				{loadmodule mod_breezingforms, Ask a Radiologist}
				{/modalcontent}
				{modal content="moduleAskRadiologist" class="btn btn-transparent" maxWidth="350" width="350" height="450"}Ask a Radiologist <i class="btn-icon fal fa-arrow-right"></i>{/modal}
				<p><small>Do you have any questions for our radiologists?</small></p>
			</div>
		</div>
		<div class="col-12 col-md-7 col-lg-6">
			<div class="ref-phys-link-wrapper-right">
				<div class="row">
					<div class="col-6 col-sm-4 col-md-6">
						{modal content="moduleRequestPACS" id="request-pacs" class="btn btn-ref-phys" maxWidth="350" width="350" height="450"}<i class="fal fa-server"></i><span class="link-text">Request PACS</span>{/modal}
					</div>
						{modal content="moduleRequestMaterials" id="request-marketing" class="btn btn-ref-phys" maxWidth="350" width="350" height="450"}<i class="far fa-megaphone"></i><span class="link-text">Request Marketing <br>Materials</span>{/modal}
					</div>
						{modal content="moduleAskRadiologist" id="ask-radiologist" class="btn btn-ref-phys" maxWidth="350" width="350" height="450"}<i class="fal fa-stethoscope"></i><span class="link-text">Ask a Radiologist</span>{/modal}
					</div>
				</div>
			</div>
		</div>
	</div>
</div>

Here is a screencast of my issue: cl.ly/42836d884ed4 ;

This message contains confidential information
  • Thank you received: 369

mihaela replied the topic: Is it Possible to load Multiple Forms on Same Page?

Hello,

I have recently answered the ticket that you have raised.

Since here you have provided login info as well, I've looked at your form and saw the issue from first hand. It seems that forms really do not show when iframes are used.
I suppose that this is some kind of interference between regular labs and iframes.

I have tested the forms without iframes and it seems that it is working fine when they are not in iframes.

Usually, when more forms are published on one site, they have to be published in iframes to work properly. Maybe this works different when regular tabs are being used. Did you experience some issues when forms weren't in iframe?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • iCandy_Webs
  • iCandy_Webs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

iCandy_Webs replied the topic: Is it Possible to load Multiple Forms on Same Page?

The problem I had is that the forms would load but they would not submit or they wouldn't properly go to the next page. There also were console error logs pertaining to functions being undefined. And sometimes when they would submit, it would force the entire page to reload instead of going to the thank you prompt in the modal.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here