× Form Help

Newbie with Forms

• scottie
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

scottie created the topic: Newbie with Forms

I currently use JSN Unofrms but it is lacking in a feature that I need. Taht is the ability to have a form send to multiple email address

Using Breezing Form Free for trial purposes

Setup

I have 2 departments

1. Sales & Service
2. Training & Standards

I have tried following the tutorial here
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ly-to-addresses.html

and here

crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f...n-emails.html#228506

It is not abundantly clear what goes where

what I have done

1. created a new form
2. added the following input files, name, subject, email, and message

according to the documentation I need to add a email filed but there is element option to add and email. my guess it's the primary email address for the form

3. when to the advanced tab more option but it's not clear what I need to add here

all I need to know is what goes were?

I need to have this resolved before I purchase pro version and my issue is time sensitive needs to be fix ASAP

Scott
  • Thank you received: 305

mihaela replied the topic: Newbie with Forms

Hello,

If you just wish to send Admin email to multiple addresses, than you can simply list the email in "Email address(es)" in form's Properties separated by semi-colon.
Here is an example:
"mail1@email.com;mail2@email.com;mail3@email.com" .

That will do the trick.

If you wish to send email to different addresses depending on a selection that user makes in a select list element in your form, there are two ways to do so.

Here is the first one explained: crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ifferent-emails.html . So, in properties of the Select list element in List textarea write something like this:
0;Title1;mail1@email.com
0;Title2;mail2@email.com
0;Title3;mail3@email.com
Other than that, you need to check the "Mailback" checkbox in Advanced properties of your select list.

The second way to do so is as explained here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ly-to-addresses.html .
So, in properties of the Select list element in List textarea write something like this:
0;Title1;value1
0;Title2;value2
0;Title3;value3
Then in "Email address(es)" in form's Properties write something like this:
{NAME-OF-SELECT: value1 > mail1@email.com, value2 > mail2@email.com, value3 > mail3@email.com}

Let me know whether that clears the situation and whether you understand how it works.
If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here