× Form Help

Inserting a pagebreak in the PRINT only version of a form

• Thank you received: 526

MarioPuco replied the topic: Inserting a pagebreak in the PRINT only version of a form

Hi,

Regarding the style striping part, can you simply use window.print(); instead of the code I sent that requires from ID ?

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 526

MarioPuco replied the topic: Inserting a pagebreak in the PRINT only version of a form

Hi,

I'm sending you the form with working example of this so you can copy the settings for yourself.
Import the form through BF > Configuration > Package Installer.

Hopefuly it should be a bit clearer when you see the working example.

Let me know if you have any questions, afterwards,

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnny_E
  • Johnny_E
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Johnny_E replied the topic: Inserting a pagebreak in the PRINT only version of a form

MarioPuco wrote: Hi,

I'm sending you the form with working example of this so you can copy the settings for yourself.
Import the form through BF > Configuration > Package Installer.

Hopefuly it should be a bit clearer when you see the working example.

Let me know if you have any questions, afterwards,

Regards,
Mario

Brilliant... I'll try that and report back. Thanks again for all the assistance.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here