× Form Help

Stripe Product Button

• cormac99
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

cormac99 created the topic: Stripe Product Button

Hi, I am creating a form which requires a Stripe subscription button. I have created the product in Stripe dashboard and tried to integrate the Stripe code with the BF "Stripe" element bur cannot get the button to work. The form can be seen at tastyleanmeals.com/2019v11/index.php/menu
Can you help please.
Cormac
  • Thank you received: 409

mihaela replied the topic: Stripe Product Button

Hello,

I see that there are errors in your form. One of them is "Uncaught ReferenceError: ff_stripe_weekly_action is not defined
at HTMLInputElement.onclick"

Is the price that should e payed by Stripe button always the same?

If it is different depending on the order then you should implement the solution suggested in this article crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...l-donation-form.html .
Even though it is explained for PayPal button, the procedure is the same for Stripe button.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • cormac99
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

cormac99 replied the topic: Stripe Product Button

Hi Mihaela
Thanks for your response. I have not used Stripe before but what I have done, is set up a "Product" in Stripe which is a recurring subscription at a fixed price.
I am trying to gather some information on the BF form and at the end of the form have a subscribe button which takes the user to the Stripe "product" payment screen.
I hope this makes sense.
If I have done this all wrong, please try and direct me as to how I should integrate Stripe.
Thank you.
Cormac
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here