Submit multiple results

• ante
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

ante created the topic: Submit multiple results

Hello

I have a form. With the help of Content Builder I can list all form inputs on a different page. My question is if there is a way, perhaps some guideline, for how I can collect several instances of form result in a List bellow the Form, before making the final submit? I am thinking this should and could be done with Breezing Forms only, without the need of CB at this point.

Best,
Ante
  • mihaela
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 410

mihaela replied the topic: Submit multiple results

Hello,

If I understood correctly, what you want can't be done by default.

Please explain a bit more how this should work. List of which kind exactly would you like to display below the form and could it be part of the form instead of "below the form"?

Also, you wrote that you would like to see that list before the submit, should the list be present when form is opened or at which moment?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • ante
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

ante replied the topic: Submit multiple results

Hello Mihaela

My thoughts goes like this.

User fills the form and depending on user input MySumField is populated with values from the other fields. So far so good.

When user clicks Done button, the string from MySumField is added to a Readonly list under the form. This list could as well be part of the form offcourse, but the idea is that user can fill the form again directly and add another string of MySumField to the list.

When user is satisified perhaps after collecting N amount of MySumFIeld strings added to the list, user can click the submit button.

Is this doable?

Best regards,
Ante
  • mihaela
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 410

mihaela replied the topic: Submit multiple results

Hello,

Unfortunately, that can't be done as you want without doing a custom solution.

Only thing that crosses my mind at the moment is to create N same sections and at the end of the form have one final MySumFIeld field and that collects all the information and then user submits all data whole together.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here