Formular Titel: Schnellkontakt
Form Name: Schnellkontakt
Gesendet um: 2019-02-26 19:58:04
Absender IP: 185.189.113.43
Benutzer-ID: 0
Benutzername: -
Name: -
Absender Provider: Unbekannt
Absender Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
Absender Betriebssystem: win

Name: MiguelExite
Telefon: 81773194988
E-Mail: kamu0404@hotmail.com
Anliegen: Natural Stress Solutions CBD Capsules Night: perkele.ovh/aturaltressolutions45069

Datenschutzhinweise gelesen und einverstanden: Ja, ich bin damit einverstanden, dass meine hier eingegebenen personenbezogenen Daten elektronisch erhoben und gespeichert werden. Meine Daten werden nur zum Zweck der Beantwortung meiner Anfrage verwendet. Die Datenschutzhinweise habe ich zur Kenntnis genommen und ich bin damit einverstanden. Hinweis: Diese Einwilligung können Sie jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen, indem Sie eine E-Mail an service@crema.de schicken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daten mit folgender ID abgespeichert: 535

Formular ID: 16
Formular Titel: Schnellkontakt
Form Name: Schnellkontakt
Gesendet um: 2019-02-26 20:42:59
Absender IP: 185.17.149.147
Benutzer-ID: 0
Benutzername: -
Name: -
Absender Provider: Unbekannt
Absender Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36
Absender Betriebssystem: win

Name: Robertkab
Telefon: 86391891993
E-Mail: mue25@msn.com
Anliegen: $10000 per day Bitcoin binary options trading platform: webhop.se/investcrypto90010137

Datenschutzhinweise gelesen und einverstanden: Ja, ich bin damit einverstanden, dass meine hier eingegebenen personenbezogenen Daten elektronisch erhoben und gespeichert werden. Meine Daten werden nur zum Zweck der Beantwortung meiner Anfrage verwendet. Die Datenschutzhinweise habe ich zur Kenntnis genommen und ich bin damit einverstanden. Hinweis: Diese Einwilligung können Sie jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen, indem Sie eine E-Mail an service@crema.de schicken.
  • MrPaule68
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

MrPaule68 replied the topic: Spambot nutzt Formular

Mihaela, the spam is in english.

I would like to post an example here but it doesn't work.
I can reply but it dosn't appear here.

I is working now. My post is online abouve.
  • Thank you received: 234

mihaela replied the topic: Spambot nutzt Formular

Hello again,

Since the spam comes in English there isn't a way to block it by special letters, as it would be possible with Russian for example.

Either way, you could also try to block email containing certain words or if they are coming from a certain IP as explained in this topic crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/114797-russian-spam.html#187877 .

If the spam isn't coming from certain IP address and isn't containing some words that are repeated you can try to add seconds counter as explained in this post crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f...html?start=18#232470 .
That way, the number of seconds in which the form is filled is counted and if the number is too small form can't be submitted. It is explained in the topic.

Regarding your posts, posts aren't published until we approve them and due to large amount of posts somehow we missed to approve your post from a week ago.

Let me know if any of this helped to stop the spam.

Regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrPaule68
  • MrPaule68
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Good morning Mihaela,

thank you. I will try it with badwords first.

On the other hand, how can it be explained that the bots get through without answering the mandatory question and the hidden name field.
Unfortunately, they have not yet explained that.

Thanks and greetings
  • Thank you received: 234

mihaela replied the topic: Spambot nutzt Formular

Hello again,

It is absolutely normal these days that bots are trying to pass spam through any kind of forms on the web.
BreezingForms gives you tools at hand (e.g. ReCaptchao or the regular Captcha) to eliminate most of spam attempts.
Additionally, you can take extra measures like "honeypotting" and validations to reduce the amount of spam that potentially makes it through.

Unfortunately, BOTs sometimes find some way to pass the validation as well even though they shouldn't be.

In the future we will add ReCaptcha 3.0 so that might improve the situation.

I hope that previous suggestions will help.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • MrPaule68
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Sorry that I'll be back: - /

I have the Scrpit built in here:
forms advanced options > more options > Form Pieces > Before Form

function ff_badwords(element, message)
{
var badwords = /\b(badword1|badword2|badword3)\b/ig;
if (badwords.test(element.value)) {
if (message=='') message = element.name+" contains a spam word.\n";
ff_validationFocus(element.name);
return message;
} // if
return '';
} // ff_badwords

Well, today I recognized that some of the webpages cause an 404 error.

I could not explain why, so I recorded an old database backup. After that everything was ok again. A few minutes ago I remembered that I inserted this code and I also noticed that the contact form is built in on all unavailable pages.
Conclusion: Unfortunately, the code gives a 404 error in the pages.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here