Spambot nutzt Formular

• MrPaule68
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

MrPaule68 created the topic: Spambot nutzt Formular

Hallo Community,

ich nutze breezingforms Pro und habe ein Kontaktformular. Dieses hat als Spamschutz ein Frage/Antwort Script.
Den Code habe ich von hier:
function ff_sicherheitsfrage01_validation(element, message)
{

if (element.value != 'lila') {
        if (message=='') message = element.name+" faild in my test.\n"
        ff_validationFocus(element.name);
        return message;
    } // if
    return '';
} // ff_sicherheitsfrage01_validation

Dieses feld ist ein Pflichtfeld und es funktioniert auch, wenn ich das Formular teste.
In der Mail erscheint auch der Eintrag "lila".

Seit zwei Wochen hat mich anscheinend ein Spambot "entdeckt". Ich erhalte über dieses Formular jeden Tag 2 Mails. Die Spammails erscheinen auch unter Breezingforms (Einträge verwalten). Was mich jedoch irritiert ist, dass die Sicherheitsfrage bei den Mails nicht aufgeführt ist. So als ob der Bot einen Weg hat diese beim Senden zu umgehen.

Joomla 3.9.2
BF Pro 1.9.0

Hat jemand von Euch einen Tipp, wieso das so ist?
Kann man den Code verbessern?

Danke im Voraus,
Paul
  • Thank you received: 217

mihaela replied the topic: Spambot nutzt Formular

Hello,

I hope that we can continue in English since we don't have a German speaking support staff member at the moment.

I'm not sure if I understood the problem correctly. As far as I've understood, you have a form in which you have put the Validation code that you've sent.

Therefore, user shouldn't be able to submit the form unless 'lila' is typed in 'sicherheitsfrage01' filed. If I understood correctly, despite the validation code, you get a notice about form submission with value different form 'lila' entered in the form. is that correct?

If you do, please try to add ReCaptcha element to your form. That should help to stop spam.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • MrPaule68
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

MrPaule68 replied the topic: Spambot nutzt Formular

Dear Mihaela,

yes, the spam bot can send the form without answering the question. In the mail is no line with the question / answer.
If I send the form as a user, there is a line in the mail:
Answer: lila

I found a hint from your support:
You should enter: Form Settings -> Transmission Parts -> Start Transmission enter this code:

$this->execPieceByName('ff_InitLib');
if( ff_getSubmit('ihrErsterName') != '' )
{
exit;
}

Your support explained with this code the spambot would fill out the fake field "your first name" and then the script would be stopped.
I did that, but the spambot can still send.

Thank you in advance.
  • MrPaule68
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

addendum:

I have removed ReCaptcha because of new privacy regulations in GER / EU.
  • Thank you received: 217

mihaela replied the topic: Spambot nutzt Formular

Hello,

Could you please send me a package with your form so i can check this from the first hand?
Follow this article on how to create a package with your form : crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ted/94-packages.html , zip it and send it as an attachment here.

So as user you are not able to submit until you write 'lile', but records of submission still come even though 'lile' isn't written there.

Also, you wrote you've used this code:
$this->execPieceByName('ff_InitLib');
if( ff_getSubmit('ihrErsterName') != '' )
{
exit;
}

Have you kept the code in "Begin Submit" pieces so I can take a look at this in your form?

Maybe match captcha could help you to stop the spam: crosstec.org/en/downloads/free/form-apps...th-captcha-form.html

Regards,

Mihaela
  • MrPaule68
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Hello,

>Have you kept the code in "Begin Submit" pieces so I can take a look at this in your
>form?

Yes. Begin Submit and Typ: Special
Attachments:
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here