BFRegistration help

• lm7JW0xh3
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

lm7JW0xh3 created the topic: BFRegistration help

Hi.

I have added the BFRegistration from Breezing Form Apps to my website as instructed and filled in the details. I received the confirmation email which contains the Verified link, but when I press the link confirm my email address. The page opens up as a 404 error page. What have not done?

Regards Dave
  • Thank you received: 188

mihaela replied the topic: BFRegistration help

Hello,

I assume what might have gone wrong during the registration.

Please check the options in System > Global Configuration > Users.
Go to User Options tab and check whether you have Allow User Registration set to Yes.
Also, check whether you have other options set to allow user to register.

Let me know whether this resolved the problem.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • lm7JW0xh3
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

lm7JW0xh3 replied the topic: BFRegistration help

Fantastic. That worked, thank you so much. May I ask you one more question?

How do I change the text received in the email, once a customer completes the form? At the moment it says the following.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for registering at My Booking Manager. Your account is created and must be verified before you can use it.
To verify the account select the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:
mybookingmanager.co.uk/index.php?option=...tion.activate&token=

After verification an administrator will be notified to activate your account. You'll receive a confirmation when it's done.
Once that account has been activated you may login to mybookingmanager.co.uk/ using the following username and password:
  • Thank you received: 188

mihaela replied the topic: BFRegistration help

Hello again,

Great! I'm glad that it solved the 404 error problem.

Go to your form's Advanced properties > More options > Submit pieces and in Begin Submit pieces you will see this piece of code
$emailBody = JText::sprintf(
                        'COM_USERS_EMAIL_REGISTERED_WITH_ADMIN_ACTIVATION_BODY', $data['name'], $data['sitename'], $data['siteurl'] . 'index.php?option=com_users&task=registration.activate&token=' . $data['activation'], $data['siteurl'], $data['username'], $data['password_clear']
        );
This requires a custom solution but here is the email content is defined so you can try to set it as you want.

Let me know whether you've managed to do so.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • lm7JW0xh3
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Hi.

Thank s for your help. I can see the code in the Submit section, but none of this text shows there? Although it is contained in the automatic email. How do I edit the text below? Regards Dave.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for registering at My Booking Manager. Your account is created and must be verified before you can use it.
To verify the account select the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:

After verification an administrator will be notified to activate your account. You'll receive a confirmation when it's done.
Once that account has been activated you may login to mybookingmanager.co.uk/ using the following username and password:
  • lm7JW0xh3
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Hi.

When I click the link I am told that my account is now verified, but as administrator I am do not receive an email to conform that a User has clicked the link and for me to activate their account?
Regards Dave
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here