• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Luisserafim created the topic: Voting System

Hi!

Can I use BF to vote?

. I want a list of projects
. 1 person can only vote 1 time in 1 project
. 1 person can only vote 2 times (different projects)
. After voting 2 times the forms are blocked or the submit button in off

Tx in advance
  • Thank you received: 194

mihaela replied the topic: Voting System

Hello,

I'm not sure if I understand how would you like to have arranged voting for list of projects. Would you have a form at the end where user can vote for all projects?

If you would like to have a form like that you could limit number of submission as explained in this piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-of-submissions.html .

Also, you might find this useful crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/125024-p...missions.html#230266 .

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here