SPAM durch Kontaktformular

• Thank you received: 0

DirkM replied the topic: SPAM durch Kontaktformular

Hi,

I have decided to install the other mechanisms as well (without ReCapatcha).
The proposal "Honeypot" I had already installed.
I will contact you (-:

Best regards

Dirk

Hi,

I am sorry to say you that I get Spam farther.
I don't understand, that the Spam has the same text in the fields "Name" and "Vorname" even though I use the code from you.
I only use your free Version, that's why I can't use ReCapatcha.

Has you any other Idea?

Best Regards

Dirk
  • Thank you received: 194

mihaela replied the topic: SPAM durch Kontaktformular

Hello again,

I'm not sure how this is possible. And when your try to enter the same "Name" and "Vorname" you are not able to submit, am I right?

So, honeypot solution didn't help? The ReCptcha would be the best solution.

Maybe you should try with Match captcha because spam shouldn't get through that.

If you really don't want to add the math captcha for user to fill it in, another thing you could do is you could set counter for seconds to fill in the form and to disable from submitting if the form is filled in too fast.

If you want to implement that follow this steps:
1) Create a hidden input field named "secs".

2) Then you would have to go to Properties of that newly created element "secs" and in the Validation section set the Type to Custom and check the Required checkbox. In the code area below put the following code:
function ff_secs_validation(element, message)
{
    if (!Number.isInteger(Number(element.value)) ||  Number(element.value) < 10 )  {
        if (message=='') message = element.name+" faild in my test.\n"
        ff_validationFocus(element.name);
        return message;
    } // if
    return '';
} // ff_secs_validation
NOTE: Replace 10 with number of seconds that you find reasonable to submit the form.

3) Navigate to your form's Advanced options > More options > Scripts and in the Initialization script section set Type to Custom.

In the code area below put code similar to this:
function ff_forname_init()  {
    ff_getElementByName('secs').value=0;   
   setInterval(countsec, 1000);
} // ff_forname_init

function countsec() {
  ff_getElementByName('secs').value = Number(ff_getElementByName('secs').value) + 1;
}
NOTE: In the code above replace formname with the Name of your form.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This solution has sense only if your form isn't too short so that you can't set the minimum number of seconds in which it should be fulfilled.

Let me know whether this solution helped.

Regards,

Mihaela

Hi,

mihaela wrote: Hello again,

I'm not sure how this is possible. And when your try to enter the same "Name" and "Vorname" you are not able to submit, am I right?

Yes

mihaela wrote: So, honeypot solution didn't help?

No

mihaela wrote: The ReCptcha would be the best solution.

Thats right, but it's to expencive for my side

mihaela wrote: Maybe you should try with Match captcha because spam shouldn't get through that.

I use it and the normal capatcha too.

mihaela wrote: If you really don't want to add the math captcha for user to fill it in, another thing you could do is you could set counter for seconds to fill in the form and to disable from submitting if the form is filled in too fast.

I try this and give you an info.

Thanks again.

Regards

Dirk
  • Thank you received: 194

mihaela replied the topic: SPAM durch Kontaktformular

Hello again,

Ok, I hope then that this solution will stop the spam.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here