SPAM durch Kontaktformular

• Thank you received: 0

DirkM replied the topic: SPAM durch Kontaktformular

Hi,

thanks for your answere. My english is not so good but I hope you understand me.
It works, but the message = "Please enter "+element.name+".\n"; give back a confused text. That is no Problem because I have replaced it with message = "Please enter Vorname.\n";

I have try out and find another solution:

function ff_Vorname_validation(element, message)
{
{if (element.value=='') {
if (message=='') message = "Bitte nennen Sie uns Ihren Vornamen.\n";}
else{
if (element.value != ff_getElementByName('Name').value) return '';
if (message=='') message = " Vor- und Nachname dürfen nicht identisch sein.\n"}
ff_validationFocus(element.name);
return message;
} // if
return '';
} // ff_Vorname_validation

Is this also good or is it better to use yours?

Regards

Dirk
  • Thank you received: 188

mihaela replied the topic: SPAM durch Kontaktformular

Hello,

Your code is good as well. The only difference is that it checks in a bit different order, but it does the same thing so you can keep that code.

Great that you have resolved the second problem by putting message like this: "Bitte nennen Sie uns Ihren Vornamen.\n".

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: DirkM

Hello,

I must write again. When I test my Formular, it is already works fine but today I get a new spam with the same name in "Name" and "Vorname". If I fill this name in my Formular I get the message, that it is not ok to do this.

What can I do?

Regards

Dirk

Hello again,

So you have tried to enter the same Name and Vorname in your form as was submitted by spam, but you couldn't submit the form?

I think I know what could have happened. It could be that spam added spaces to the end of Name or Vorname. Therefore it would appear values are the same, but the Validation code wouldn't recognize it is the same.

To disable this possibility, please replace your previous code with this one:
function ff_Vorname_validation(element, message)
{
{if (element.value=='') {
if (message=='') message = "Bitte nennen Sie uns Ihren Vornamen.\n";}
else{
if (element.value.replace(/\s/g, '') != ff_getElementByName('Name').value.replace(/\s/g, '') ) return '';
if (message=='') message = " Vor- und Nachname dürfen nicht identisch sein.\n"}
ff_validationFocus(element.name);
return message;
} // if
return '';
} // ff_Vorname_validation
This code will remove all spaces before checking whether values in Name and Vorname are the same.
This should stop the spams for submitting with same Name and Vorname

Furthermore, there are other solutions that you can you use to stop spams. You could create a ReCaptcha element at the end of your form.
Also, you could try using the honeypot solution crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...t-stopping-spam.html or math captcha crosstec.org/en/downloads/free/form-apps...th-captcha-form.html .

Let me know whether this helped.

Regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: DirkM

Hi,

thanks again. I try your first suggestion. If this not work, I look your other hints.

Best Regards

Dirk

Ok,

Let me know whether it worked then.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here