TOPIC:

SugarCRM integration and joomla User Registration 8 years 5 months ago #68196

• kheema's Avatar Topic Author
  • kheema
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi,

I need to create a User Registration form using BreezingForm so after Registration user can loggedin and see some specific content. simultaneously I want to send all the form information (submitted by User) into SugarCRM. i.e. a lead created in SugarCRM

Would it be possible using BreezingForms or ContentBuilder.

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Kheema

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by kheema.

Re: SugarCRM integration and joomla User Registration 8 years 5 months ago #68402

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

you can redirect your data to sugarCRM, as it has an option to post data against a script that is delivered with it. It would basically be done like this

crosstec.org/support/index.php?pid=knowl...=viewentclient&id=99

You might need to add method="post", depends on what the receiving sugarcrm script expects on lead submission.

Regards,
Markus

Re: SugarCRM integration and joomla User Registration 8 years 5 months ago #68555

• kheema
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Thanks for your suggestion Markus, I will do testing using Breezingforms. however I've still a question there, would it be possible to make a joomla registration (like in joomla by default login from) so after fillup the form user have to logged in to the website to see any specific content.

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Kheema

Re: SugarCRM integration and joomla User Registration 8 years 5 months ago #68569

• kheema
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi Markus,

As per your suggestion I use the code you suggested, but I got an error on button click .

"Language string failed to load: invalid_address: Enter your email address hereYou must provide at least one recipient email address."

however a lead is created in sugar but its doesn't store the other user information, like First Name or Last Name.

Attached is the code I used and a screenshot of sugarCRM where you can see didn't get any information.

Regards,
Kheema
Attachments:

Re: SugarCRM integration and joomla User Registration 8 years 5 months ago #68570

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

did you specify an email address in the BF main configuration? If not, then please do so.

If the first and last names are not stored, then it seems that passing the submissions to the form didn't work out properly.
Could you please post me your current end submit pieces code?

Regards,
Markus

Re: SugarCRM integration and joomla User Registration 8 years 5 months ago #68573

• kheema
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi Markus,

I had shared a code within notepad file, however I am pasting a code here, one thing need to notice here we cannot change the ID of any input field, as this Id generated by SugarCRM itself.
below is the Code.

$this->execPieceByName('ff_InitLib');

echo '
<form name="myresubmit" action=" itpreneursitbp.sugarondemand.com/index.p...int=WebToLeadCapture " method="POST">
<input id="campaign_id" type="hidden" name="campaign_id" value="231b573f-d48e-fdfe-c3ad-4f4b6cf90ea1" />
<input id="assigned_user_id" type="hidden" name="assigned_user_id" value="c70f9e7e-2031-148e-8970-4ddcb50f6c03" />
<input id="team_id" type="hidden" name="team_id" value="b4128dce-7acc-127d-9001-4af84e0a76f3" />
<input id="team_set_id" type="hidden" name="team_set_id" value="Marketing" />
<input type="hidden" name="somefield" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('first_name') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="somefield2" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('last_name') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="somefield3" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('company_c') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="somefield3" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('job_role_c') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="somefield3" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('lead_country_c') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="somefield3" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('website_c') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="somefield3" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('phone_mobile') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="somefield3" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('webtolead_email1') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="somefield3" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('lead_subcribe_mailing_c') ).'"/>
<input type="hidden" name="description" value="'.htmlentities( ff_getSubmit('description') ).'"/>

<!-- and so on ... -->
</form>
<script>
document.myresubmit.submit();
</script>
';

exit;

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!