TOPIC:

Re: How to save each page in a multi-page form? 6 years 9 months ago #128461

• pedro81
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

if i understand well, this next step is about create the custom buttons and add some custom code to achieve the desired behaviour. In this case, the route
advanced => more options => action => check "custom" => check "click" => click "create code framework"
is wrong.
Just go to your custom element > Advanced tab > Actionscript > custom > check 'click' > click on the link "create code framework" and enter your code there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: How to save each page in a multi-page form? 6 years 9 months ago #128466

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
@2morrow: you should also consider to upgrade your breezingforms version. Please send an email to me: info@crosstec.org and refer to this topic.

Regards,
Markus

How to save each page in a multi-page form? 5 years 8 months ago #157760

• shin
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I know that this thread might not be the most updated and it is the most relevant topic I needed to resolve and I don't really want to create another thread, so I decided to just post here.

I am quite new to Breezing Forms and I have tried a lot of form components out there and I reckon that Breezing Forms comes close to the most flexible form I've ever tried so far and I am definitely enjoying it!

I have recently just started web app programming and I have done the 'submission editable by user', the custom submit button section and added a hidden input tmpsave as well, however, everytime I export or check the records, it also shows the tmpsave in the record. I was wondering if there is a way to actually exclude the tmpsave value whenever you export the record to PDF, email or in any other format.

Thanks again.

Last edit: Post by shin.

How to save each page in a multi-page form? 5 years 8 months ago #157810

• pedro81
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

can you please tell us how exactly you did that "input tmpsave"? i mean where and wich code did you added/changed.

How to save each page in a multi-page form? 5 years 8 months ago #158096

• shin
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Dang,

I do apologise about the late response on this one, pedro. I have postponed the 'Save progress' that I was doing because more issues needed to be dealt with. I scratched the 'input tmpsave' because it turned out different to what I actually wanted. However, I still want to have the 'save progress' feature added because the nomination form I was tasked to create is a little bit harder to fill out in just a day, so I have to resort on finding a way on how to save progress the user has made so that they can come back and finish it off later when they have collected enough information for it.

So I sort of had an idea, having the 'Submission editable by user' enabled and 'Remove existing submissions' disabled so when they save their progress, the data will be stored in the record and they can freely edit their form without the worry of creating multiple records (because 'Remove existing submissions' is disabled). However, if they managed to finish the form and decided to submit the form, would it actually be possible to disable 'Submission editable by user' and enable 'Remove existing submissions' after the submit form so that if the user decided to nominate another person, the previous data they have submitted will not pre-fill the form and they would be able to create another record when they save their progress?

I can probably provide my nomination form if I explained it vaguely since it is up in the web.
Thank you,
Shin

How to save each page in a multi-page form? 5 years 8 months ago #158116

• pedro81
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello Shin,

can you please take a look at this AJAX solution?
crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/73706-sa...html?start=36#140339

that thread could be very helpful for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shin

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!