TOPIC:

Class "JRequest" not found 4 days 10 hours ago #281408

• Topic Author
  • parrotbob
  • Registered
I have quadruple-checked to make sure I'm using the right version. the package is:

Joomla4_breezingforms_191_UNZIP_FIRST.zip

Inside the package, is a file called build_943.txt

installing package: com_breezingforms_joomla4.zip

I have installed this over the top of my previous installation of BreezingForms multiple times.

I have never used any custom code for BreezingForms -- have never used any pieces or scripts.

I have cleared the cache on my browser, just in case.

Still I am getting the error, Class "JRequest" not found.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class "JRequest" not found 3 days 10 hours ago #281446

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
Ok, can you please enable the debug mode of joomla and then post the output of the errors that occur at the bottom of the screen when you get that error?

PS: btw. did you try clearing your browser cache when re-downloading? I had that once, too that I got the same file from download cache in Windows.

Regards,
Markus

Last edit: Post by TheMuffinMan.

Class "JRequest" not found 3 days 4 hours ago #281470

• Topic Author
  • parrotbob
  • Registered
First, as per my previous response: "I have cleared the cache on my browser, just in case."

Here is the output of the debug when I attempt to display a form:

0 Class "JRequest" not found
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/content/breezingforms/breezingforms.php:124
2 botBreezingForms_replacer()
3 preg_replace_callback() JROOT/plugins/content/breezingforms/breezingforms.php:108
4 plgContentBreezingforms->onContentPrepare() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:279
5 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
6 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/AbstractView.php:249
7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\AbstractView->dispatchEvent() JROOT/components/com_content/src/View/Article/HtmlView.php:227
8 Joomla\Component\Content\Site\View\Article\HtmlView->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:639
9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_content/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:121
10 Joomla\Component\Content\Site\Controller\DisplayController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:143
12 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/components/com_content/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:56
13 Joomla\Component\Content\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:200
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:241
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61
18 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

Class "JRequest" not found 2 days 6 hours ago #281495

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
Alright, this is the content plugin. I have recently fixed this, as well. You need to re-install it from the main package, as well as you had an outdated version of it.

Class "JRequest" not found 2 days 6 hours ago #281498

• Topic Author
  • parrotbob
  • Registered
You nailed it!

I did as requested and the forms are now showing up and that error is gone:

For what it's worth, as I still have debug on, I'm getting some warnings which may or may not create a problem. Upon loading a form, I get this one:

<b>Warning: botBreezingForms_replacer(): Argument #1 ($matches) must be passed by reference, value given in /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/plugins/content/breezingforms/breezingforms.php on line 124</b>

When I press "submit" on that same form, I get the following:

<b>
Warning: botBreezingForms_replacer(): Argument #1 ($matches) must be passed by reference, value given in /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/plugins/content/breezingforms/breezingforms.php on line 124

Deprecated: Required parameter $currentfont follows optional parameter $isunicode in /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php on line 1892

Deprecated: Required parameter $currentfont follows optional parameter $setbom in /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php on line 1930

Deprecated: Required parameter $currentfont follows optional parameter $str in /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php on line 1967

Deprecated: Required parameter $k follows optional parameter $points in /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_static.php on line 550

Deprecated: Required parameter $tagvspaces follows optional parameter $default_css in /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_static.php on line 1759

Warning: fopen(/home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/packages/stdlib.english.xml/ffexport-pdf-20230126152512-1426651694.pdf): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_static.php on line 2441
TCPDF ERROR: Unable to create output file: /home/customer/www/rescueparrots.org/public_html/stage/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/packages/stdlib.english.xml/ffexport-pdf-20230126152512-1426651694.pdf
</b>

The last error having to do with stdlib.english.xml -- I did follow the instructions to install that package, but I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling that it actually did install it. While the package is not sitting there waiting to be installed anymore, I never really got a confirmation that it installed properly when I tried to do it.

For what it's worth, after turning debugging off, I'm still getting the TCPDF Error listed above.

Class "JRequest" not found 2 days 5 hours ago #281502

• Topic Author
  • parrotbob
  • Registered
I found a potential fix to the botBreezingForms_replacer() warning in Forum entry #280665, but the file recommended there (Breezingforms_2022-12-27.zip) seems to predate your fix, because it put me right back into the JREQUEST error situation again.

Is there something else from the 943 build package I can install to fix this?

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Support Discord

Join our Discord and enter the Crosstec channels for live-support, chat forums and directly interacting with the community!

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Subscribe to news and updates!

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!