TOPIC:

New Gdata plugin version! gdata 1.3 V 10 months 3 weeks ago #270900

• Mirec's Avatar Topic Author
  • Mirec
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
Hi,

on the link below is the new gdata updated version "gdata 1.3 V" plugin.

You do not use owns credentials, I created credentials for your use.

Link :

drive.google.com/file/d/1UzkMoCC-_GBst9V...jYs/view?usp=sharing

Credentials:

client id -> 585242243179-nplsne73gnuvv6b2vsg2lhnjoijutjvl.apps.googleusercontent.com

client secret -> 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

Please connect the plugin on the sheet and please follow the connection and let me know whether the plugin works well.

For all problems or questions, regarding gdata new plugin, you can contact me on my email ma@evolutio.hr

The problem which is still here is the results are falling into diff fields of the spreadsheet… For example, the name doesn't go to the name in the sheet, that goes to email etc.

The solution for the problem:

1)That all elements in FORM are mandatory for the user, and to are all elements connected to the sheets row in order.

2)That you insert some values in element in your Form which isn't mandatory, for example. (for element "name", it isn't mandatory, insert in properties of element in section 'value' -> "-" or "Insert name" or "insert value"), and to are all elements connected to the sheets row in order.

I think that is a better selection then you need to insert values in sheets typing, while I fix this problem!

I hope I explained it well, if you get stuck let me know and I will help you!

Good luck! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)
Regards,
Mirko
The following user(s) said Thank You: tihana.krivic
Last edit: Post by Mirec.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Support Discord

Join our Discord and enter the Crosstec channels for live-support, chat forums and directly interacting with the community!

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Subscribe to news and updates!

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!