TOPIC:

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 1 month 1 week ago #266777

• Topic Author
  • renia87
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello,
I have a few questions. I want to buy a form component, but I want to make sure about a few functionalities:

1. On one of the sites, I have a free form installed and I'm testing its capabilities. Please give me an email address where I can send a link to technical support.
There is a problem here.
When I want to open an attachment in the e-mail, it is immediately downloaded to my computer to view it. On the other hand, I want me to be able to view directly from the e-mail, such as eg in gmail, where in gmail I have a choice whether I want to download an attachment or just pick up / open it.

At first I thought maybe there was something wrong with the server mail on the hosting company's side. But I sent a test message from gmail to the e-mail address server and everything is fine here. I can open the received file.

2. Another question, is it possible to create a form where it will be possible to attach several images at the same time. I don't want to create several "attach image" fields and I want to be able to select some photos from a computer if it is possible. An example in the appendix.

3. Is it possible to set in the form settings that messages will be deleted automatically, e.g. after 30 days? The client receives a lot of messages and if they are not deleted, the surface will fill up quickly.

4. Does the component have the option of cropping photos in case someone sends photos with high resolution?

Please provide me with an email address where we can continue the message, because if I purchase the form, I would like to be contacted and write directly via email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 1 month 1 week ago #266779

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

oke, give us a little time and we will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Regards,
Mirko

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 1 month 1 week ago #266780

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

1) go to file upload->Advanced->enable Attach to admin email/attach to mailback email
I tested it now, and in attachemnts in email I can open attachment without immediately download it

2) yes, it is possible.
Go to file upload->Advanced->enable HTML5 upload->Save properties->Save

After that you can upload several files from computer

3) for this, I am not sure, I need to test it first

4) Basically, when HTML5 is enabled, then in file upload->Advanced in HTML5/Flash height and HTML5/Flash width, you can set width and height for images

P.S: my email is: tk@evolutio.hr

But please test free version first :)

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 1 month 1 week ago #266785

• Topic Author
  • renia87
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I sent an email with attachments :)

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 1 month 1 week ago #266787

• tihana.krivic

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!