TOPIC:

Can Breezing Forms Do This? 4 months 3 weeks ago #255117

• Topic Author
  • dcamacho
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi,

I would like to inquire if Breezing Forms Pro can be used to create a form from an original PDF form. For example, I want to build an online form using RSForm Pro with fields from a PDF form. I want the users to fill out the online form and have the data populate the PDF form's respective fields. After the users completes filling out the fields, they are presented with the exact copy of the original PDF form for review. If everything is good, they digitally sign it then submit the form to admins in PDF format.

I hope I make sense. If not please let me know and I'll try to elaborate further.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can Breezing Forms Do This? 4 months 3 weeks ago #255118

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

in breezingforms you can create a form and add element which you want to that form.
In form->Advanced->More options->Admin Emails/Mailback Emails->Attachment->select PDF.

After that, user will receive email with submitted data and pdf

Regards,
Tihana

Can Breezing Forms Do This? 4 months 2 weeks ago #255515

• Topic Author
  • dcamacho
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Tihana,

Thank you for your response. I do understand that Breezing Forms can be exported to PDF and email sent to admins. However, what I'm trying to accomplish is this:

1) Create a form using Breezing Forms with fields respective to the fields from an original physical PDF document.

2) When a user fills the online form and clicks Next the original PDF document will display the values that was entered in the online form.

3) At this point, the user will review the form to make sure all the information is correct.

4) If everything is good, the user digitally signs (touchscreen signature) the document and clicks Submit to send the document to the admins.

Makes sense?

Thank you.

Can Breezing Forms Do This? 4 months 2 weeks ago #255527

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

I will create an example for you how this can be done with breezingforms, and get back to you :)

EDIT: here is an example

File Attachment:

File Name: example1032021.zip
File Size:12 KB

Please download->unzip and install it (BF->Configuration->Package Installer)
After installation you will find this form in Manage Forms

P.S: in form->Properties->Mail recipient(s) is my email, please replace it with your for test

Regards,
Tihana
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

Can Breezing Forms Do This? 4 months 2 weeks ago #255597

• Topic Author
  • dcamacho
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Tihana,

Thank for the example form. Things are looking good in the possibility that Breezing Forms can do what I wanted. Now, is it possible to have Breezing Forms produce a PDF document or an image of the official form with all the values that was entered in the online form so that user can review to ensure that all the information is correct before submitting it?

Also, after submitting the form, I want a PDF document created and emailed to admins. I tried your sample form and changed the email address to mine but I didn't get the email. Can this PDF document be formatted to look like the original document, along with logos, etc.?

So basically, what I want to happens is that every field in the online form to correspond to the actual form fields on the original form. After the user clicks Next, this PDF form will show along with all the information including signature, etc.

Thank you for all the help. If all my request can be done, I will purchase the professional version.

Can Breezing Forms Do This? 4 months 2 weeks ago #255604

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

1) basically there can't be pdf in form, pdf you can receive in email.
But I added summarize element instead of this, that user can see their entries when click on Next button.
Also, user can see download their pdf of thank you page.
Here is demo:
crosstec.org/en/component/contentbuilder...-thank-you-page.html

2) after submit I recive email with pdf as attachement using this form from message above.
Did you set email settings in System->Global Configuration->Server->Mail Settings, there you will see button Send Test Mail.
If everything is set up well you will recive email when click on this button

After that you can recive admin email when user submit the form

Let me know if you need more help

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!