TOPIC:

Getting emails from Breezy Forms, but now sure how/where 3 weeks 2 days ago #245200

• Topic Author
  • timpennington
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I built a site for a customer, and turned it over, yet I still get some system emails to a secondary email that I use (a gmail account); specifically its from whenever someone fills out a BreezyForm; for the life of me I can't figure out how I am still getting these emails. I've looked through BreezyForms thoroughly and don't see that email on there any where. Any idea where it could be on the site that could allow it to still come to me?

A tad baffled

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting emails from Breezy Forms, but now sure how/where 3 weeks 2 days ago #245204

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

first thing I would check (or ask your customer if he can look for it) if there are multiple mails added for the admin notification email addresses.
They are separated by semicolon and they easily get ouf of sight if the amount of recipients exceeds the textfield length for that setting.

If the emails also display the form id, you could find the form by comparing it with "Script ID" in the Manage Forms section.

Regards,
Markus

Getting emails from Breezy Forms, but now sure how/where 3 weeks 2 days ago #245223

• Topic Author
  • timpennington
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thank you!

I did find it on your last suggestion, the "Script ID" in the Manage Forms section.

much much thanks

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!