TOPIC:

Radio button info is not displaying in Manage Records list 3 weeks 3 days ago #245180

• Topic Author
  • dpetersen
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I have a radio button group with 2 options. When I go to Manage Records and look at the list of submitted records, no data is showing for this field. When I expand a record the data is clearly there but when the record is not expanded the data does not show in the record list. Please help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Radio button info is not displaying in Manage Records list 3 weeks 3 days ago #245210

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

I just checked to make sure it works and it does in principle.
What I can imagine is that the field itself in the form editor has been changed and thus it lost its connection to the field.

Could you please try to disable this field in "Display Columns" and immediately re-add it?

Regards,
Markus

Radio button info is not displaying in Manage Records list 3 weeks 3 days ago #245239

• Topic Author
  • dpetersen
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
This took me all afternoon and much trial and error but I finally figured it out. If I type a colon in the Label for the radio button field, then the data will not show up in Manage Records. When I removed the colon from the Label then the data showed up correctly. I don't know why a colon in the Label field makes a difference but it did.
Attachments:

Radio button info is not displaying in Manage Records list 3 weeks 3 days ago #245249

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

sorry that it took so much time, I will look into this as I also think this shouldn't happen and treat it as bug that needs to be fixed.

Regards,
Markus
The following user(s) said Thank You: dpetersen

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!