TOPIC:

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: 1 week 6 days ago #243788

• Topic Author
  • ASPadventure
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi Tihana or Markus,

please see above error when trying to download the records.
Our website is live and more than 800 records already received.

We cannot download them as one pdf now.
Greetings en thank you,
Hedy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: 1 week 5 days ago #243792

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

do you get this when exporting only 1 record already or only if you select to export them all?

If you use a custom PDF template, it could also make sense to add a check for the image file existing prior rendering the img element as a missing url value could lead to the error, too.

Regards,
Markus

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: 1 week 5 days ago #243806

• Topic Author
  • ASPadventure
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi Markus,
all in one pdf.
I went through this with Tihana before going live.
She adapted one or 2 php files. It took a lot of effort and email conversations to get it right (we thought).

I don't know what to do now. this is not my thing and too tricky for me.

Today we will reach a 1000 records and then we will get the form offline. Next thing is to export everything as 1 pdf to make a selection.
We really need a solution very soon.
Would be grateful for your help.

Hedy

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: 1 week 5 days ago #243814

• Topic Author
  • ASPadventure
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Markus,
yet another thing...

we exported all the records we have up until now as a csv and some of them are missing the link to their uploaded image. The same in the admin email we received. No images attached in the records.
This also was a problem we thought we tackled before with Tihana. Upload file is set to required.

Could this also be a reason for the error?

Please could you help us? I need to export very soon (tomorrow)! and the casting bureau depends on this functioning well.

Hedy

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: 1 week 5 days ago #243822

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

yes, this could be the reason. Because I mentioned earlier, if the files are empty and TCPDF tries to populate an img-tag with an empty source, this error can happen.

Tihana is not around right at this moment, could you please send me your PDF template? I will then add something that prevents the empty images from being rendered and that error should go away.

Regards,
Markus

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: 1 week 5 days ago #243825

• Topic Author
  • ASPadventure
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Which file was that again? Tihana worked on it on my server?

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!