TOPIC:

Possibilities of the attachment pdf 2 weeks 6 days ago #243286

• Topic Author
  • macross
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hello again,

I made a custom pdf template and styled it, colors and font sizes work well and already look quite good.
I noticed that some things do not work regarding the styling of a table that I inserted:
- padding could not be applied
- the height of the cells cannot be set / it does not respond to the font-size that I set for the contents of the cells

I also added input fields (type text) that work pretty good - users can write into it and save the pdf with the added values.
These can also not be styled via css... Border options, background-color (...) nothing changes.

Is there anything I can do about it or is it just not possible?

Thanks and best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Possibilities of the attachment pdf 2 weeks 6 days ago #243293

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

the underlying framework (TCPDF) isn't perfect and basically operating on CSS 1.1 level.

You could try actual 'height=""' values instead of CSS for <td> elements or do some trickery with transparent images and their heights inside <td>s

Elements I didn't try myself yet, maybe upgrading to a newer TCPDF would lead to slightly better results but I need to test that before myself then.

Regards,
Markus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!