TOPIC:

Custom pdf file name & upload path lost after updates 1 year 4 months ago #241315

• TonyS's Avatar Topic Author
  • TonyS
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
I have a Custom pdf file name & upload path which are lost after updates is there a correct way to implement these changes to the Joomla/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php file so that changes are not lost on updates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Custom pdf file name & upload path lost after updates 1 year 4 months ago #241341

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

I just recently added a new feature that gives you the ability to add custom filenames right into PDF templates (only for mail attachments, not paths):

crosstec.org/en/forums/40-club-forums-su...to-field.html#241112

Works since the latest build.

Since these are form specific, I highly recommend to create PDF templates per form and add these, otherwise there will be issues if you use these globally.

However, the upload path isn't covered by this as these are attachments. Question is if you really need custom folders for this?

Regards,
Markus

Custom pdf file name & upload path lost after updates 1 year 4 months ago #241346

• TonyS
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
Hi Markus,

No I don't really need custom file path, the default would be ok with the file name changed.

The link you suggest does not work, 403 error for me & a search does not bring it up either?

Regards,
Tony.

Last edit: Post by TonyS.

Custom pdf file name & upload path lost after updates 1 year 4 months ago #241361

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Oh, you are a free user? If yes, then please contact me: mbopp@evolutio-it.com

(that forum post is for club members, but I can give you the pro as I was already helping you out on this via email, so it will work for you).

Custom pdf file name & upload path lost after updates 1 year 4 months ago #241804

• TonyS
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
Hi Markus,

Now repurchased the pro version again so can now access the club forums, I am having difficulty in implementing this, I did the breezingforms update to latest v 190 935 pro but now I get 2 x pdf files in the uploads folder, but file names are still the default?
Regards,
Tony
Any help appreciated.

Custom pdf file name & upload path lost after updates 1 year 4 months ago #241813

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Can you please attach your PDF template? Creating the same PDF twice would be very strange as the PDFs are created only once per submission for email attachments.

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!