Issue with upload function

• Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Issue with upload function

There are several way in CB to achieve this.
The most common one is to create a list view based on breezingforms and place a table with records on the site.

Then you can use the download plugin by contentbuilder to render download links in the table and additionally in the details of the record.

You can also force CB to create regular joomla articles, and only use the download plugin to be used in the article.

However, I didn't get into the very details here yet, because I would suggest you start setting up a contentbuilder view and bring it to the site. Once done, I can assist adding the download plugin.

There are docs and plenty of information in the forums, but I think it might better for the learning curve to assist.

Regards,
Markus

===========================
If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

kieron13 replied the topic: Issue with upload function

Thanks. Just to clarify. I have done the website in such way that the user can see only his listings and also admin can see the listings (because i could not find any other way i make the articles viewable in a list with access level only to admin).

So i would like to generate the plugin in content template and only show the download clickable img for that listing (one or more files). I believe this would generate into the article as well, right?

I have already the content builder and ready in my website and enabled the download CB download plugin.

Can you help me include it on the articles? Thnx

Hi,

wasn't aware you are actually using CB, sorry.

If it already displays the download link in the list view's details of CB, all you would need to do is to enable the "create articles" option in the view setup.

This would generate articles, including displaying the download link.

Regards,
Markus

(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

I have the articles enable as well (in order for the website to work as i want i had to enable the creation of articles too).

I have this: {uploadfile:value} in the field of the uploaded file but it doesn't allow me to download. What will be the correct code in order for the field to become downloadable with a click?

Hi,

please see the "Download" section here:

crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...content-plugins.html

You would add that into the content template of your view setup.

Regards,
Markus

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Thnx. i was able to add the download function in the article. Now i only want to ask if it's possible instead of saying download and the name below of the download to make clickable the name of the each upload file and when i press it to download each file without having each time the word download
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!