Issue with upload function

• kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

kieron13 created the topic: Issue with upload function

Greetings. I am facing issue with uploads when i am trying to upload images. The upload buttin does not work. It seems to be some kind of conflict. Can i provide you with the details so you can have a look?
  • Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Issue with upload function

Hi,
can you please send me the link to your form?

Via email is ok, too: mbopp@evolutio-it.com

Thank you!

Regards,
Markus

===========================
If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!

Thank you for your email.

Could you please download, unzip and copy the resulting files into

/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/crosstec/classes/

and tell me if it works for you?

If it does, I will include it in the next update. It appears that something within the Joomla API changed regarding SEF-Urls, causing the uploads to fail under certain circumstances.

File Attachment:

File Name: classes_20...5-05.zip
File Size:93 KB

Also make sure to post your requests into the Club Forums if you have an active membership.

Regards,
Markus

(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
Attachments:
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

kieron13 replied the topic: Issue with upload function

Thnx. I see uploading now, but afterwards in the post, the uploaded field says N/A instead of showing something from the upload. I want to be able to see the file there and able to download it. Can you help me with this?

Hi,

not available usually means not existing on the file system.
Can you please check that the upload folder exists, is writable and readable? (and please check if there are files uploaded in the first place using your sFTP client).

Regards,
Markus

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • kieron13
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

kieron13 replied the topic: Issue with upload function

i have this as an upload {mospath}/other_download both in configuration and upload advance. I also created the folder with the correct permission in the main joomla folder.

{mospath} what is the path of this? is it the main joomla folder on the server?
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!