Paypal Description

• Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Paypal Description

Do you need help with the redirect?

===========================
If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
  • Alexfindlay1984
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Alexfindlay1984 replied the topic: Paypal Description

If you can that would be great.

Unfortunately the problem is 2 fold. For whatever reason my Sandbox account isn't working either.

The redirect is supposed to go to www.newwavedivingkohtao.com/en/thanks but instead it just comes up with an error page.
  • Alexfindlay1984
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Alexfindlay1984 replied the topic: Paypal Verification error

This is driving me mad!

Fixed the sandbox issues, but still can't work out the verification issue.

I have read a huge amount on thus and still not winning!

If it helps, I don't need the verification since it says paid on Paypal. Just a simple redirect to the Thanks page is all that's needed....

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong!!!
  • Thank you received: 669

TheMuffinMan replied the topic: Paypal Verification error

Hi,

yes, paypal can be nasty. I would in any way use IPN. Were you able to set it up on the PayPal side? If yes, then make sure to enable PayPal IPN in the paypal button settings in BF. It should confirm the payment.

However, if you are working on localhost (which I assume you don't), these IPN checks will usually fail all the time (because PayPal cannot reach your local site).
So just in case you are working locally, I wanted to let you know this.

If you are happy, please leave us a small review here to keep us motivated:
(Please turn off your VPN and local Apache prior reviewing as your review might get blocked)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BreezingForms: extensions.joomla.org/extension/contacts...orms/breezing-forms/
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ContentBuilder: extensions.joomla.org/extension/authorin...tion/contentbuilder/

Satisfied?
Get a membership!
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!