PRO .. "required" fields are NOT BEING REQUIRED!

• LNDesigns
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

LNDesigns created the topic: PRO .. "required" fields are NOT BEING REQUIRED!

so.... yeah. I have been using Breezing forms for years. LOVE IT

I am making a new Joomla! site (v. 3.9.14) ...
Just got the most recent version of Breezing forms PRO (v. 1.9.0 - build 931)

made a simple form:
name
*email
*AREM #
*IBA #
.... astrixed are *REQUIRED with FF::ff_htmlvaluenotempty and custom error messages.

simple... right? WELL, the REQUIRED fields don't show as astrixed and the form will send with those values still empty...
I get the email, and those values empty.

WHAT IS GOING ON? please assist.

Thank you.
  • Thank you received: 394

mihaela replied the topic: PRO .. "required" fields are NOT BEING REQUIRED!

Hello,

I am glad that you like our component. :)

I assume that the issue that you have described is caused by using a wrong script "FF::ff_htmlvaluenotempty". To validate a textfield please use "FF::ff_valuenotempty" instead.

Let me know whether that resolves the issue.

Also, here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...g-form-elements.html is a piece of documentation regarding validating form fields.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • LNDesigns
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

LNDesigns replied the topic: *SOLVED* PRO .. "required" fields are NOT BEING REQUIRED!

OMG I am an idiot!!!!

Thank you so much!

Changing this to SOLVED
  • Thank you received: 394

mihaela replied the topic: *SOLVED* PRO .. "required" fields are NOT BEING REQUIRED!

Hello again,

Mistakes happen, don't be so hard on yourself. :)

The important thing is that this is now working properly for you.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here