TOPIC:

BF : how to delete records without any "Logging" (BF zombie records) 8 months 3 weeks ago #238234

• Topic Author
  • Gilles361
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
Hi,
I've created a BF test form without any "logging element". When I try to see BF records, in order to delete them, they don't show, but are present as I can count them...

I've tried to build a CB form in order to delete them, but I'm getting an "access list" error message.

Any solution to delete these zombie BF records?
thanks, Gil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BF : how to delete records without any "Logging" (BF zombie records) 8 months 3 weeks ago #238246

• mihaela
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hello,

I've tried to recreate your situation.

When logging is UNCHECKED for ALL of the elements in a form, then there will be no record of this submission in Manage Records, nor in the Content Builder View.

The "access list" erorr is due to some permission set up incorrectly, but even if you resolved that the records would not be able to see nor delete the records of that form.
They would not be displayed, the same as in Manage Records.

Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that the only way to delete records of this form (unless you turn on Logging for at least one element) is to delete it directly from the database in #_facileforms_records table because that is the only place where they appear.

Regards,

Mihaela

BF : how to delete records without any "Logging" (BF zombie records) 8 months 3 weeks ago #238252

• Topic Author
  • Gilles361
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
Hi,
I've turned ON some elements but still have previous ZOMBIE records counts...

I've deleted ZOMBIE records using PhPMyAdmin and #_facileforms_records
Thks, Gil

BF : how to delete records without any "Logging" (BF zombie records) 8 months 2 weeks ago #238255

• mihaela
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi again,

Yes, only the records submitted after a field's "logging" is checked would appear. The other ones no.

Regards,

Mihaela

• Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!