Editor - TinyMCE not accepting HTML tags in admin emails and mailback emails

• moches
  • moches's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

moches created the topic: Editor - TinyMCE not accepting HTML tags in admin emails and mailback emails

I am creating a new site with Joomla! 3.9.10 and running BreezingForms 1.9.0 build 931.

I created a basic contact form, the usual name, email and comments, and when I try to use the editor on admin emails for creating my custom email content, it wont allow me to use any HTML tags, not even using the source code in editor tool.

If I add any html tags and then try to save, everything I created resets back to default, and everything is wrapped only on a <p></p> tag. No line breaks, or anything is working.

I have installed the helix_framework and membership pro component on my site, but I have checked everything and doesn't seem to be a problem, in fact I have 3 more sites using both the helix framework and membership pro with breezing forms and I did not have any problem at all.

I even tried uninstalling breezingForms and installing the extension again as a clean install and it is not working.

It seems like at any time I have to use the editor within breezingForms, it won't allow me to write html tags, insert images, add styles, or anything like that, even when using it on the page element (edit) or the section element.

Can you point me out how to solve this?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Moches
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: Editor - TinyMCE not accepting HTML tags in admin emails and mailback emails

moches,

What is your default Joomla editor for this website ?
Can you check into this editor settings and allow HTML tags ?
This is your Joomla/text editor setting somewhere rather than a BF limitation...

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • moches
  • moches's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

moches replied the topic: Editor - TinyMCE not accepting HTML tags in admin emails and mailback emails

Mario, thank you so much for your quick response as always your service is the best.

In fact Tinymce is the default code editor on all my sites, I always set this editor to be default in all my productions.

When I started the production of this site, everything was working perfectly with the editor, I was able to do everything, including coding html with no problem. I know it is not a problem related to breezingforms, I had never had that issue before and I always use the tinymce editor and breezingforms in all my sites.

This time, the tinymce editor stopped working when I installed breezingforms, I don't know how or what was the problem, but the only way I was able to fix it was to install JCE Editor instead, and using it as a default editor.

Now, I am able to place all html tags with no problem at any place around breezingforms, or any module or article on my site.

I really don't know what happened but it only happened when I installed breezingForms.

Now I am working with JCE which I don't like thtat much, but it is ok. Problem Solve.

Thanks very much for your great service my friend.

Best regards from Mexico
Moches
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: Editor - TinyMCE not accepting HTML tags in admin emails and mailback emails

moches,

Great !
I'm glad I was able to point you to the right direction so this is resolved :)

IF you have any other questions, let me know.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here