Problems after upgrading to Joomla! 3.9.6

• asesoriasit
  • asesoriasit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

asesoriasit created the topic: Problems after upgrading to Joomla! 3.9.6

Hi, I upgraded my Joomla! to 3.9.6 and BF is not working properly. When I Create a form it shows an empty page. The Recaptcha is not working in my other forms and the upload function neither as you can see in this form here:
lasallenorandino.org/trabaje

I tried created it again but it shows the blank page, any ideas, please?
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 23

Eddy.vh replied the topic: Problems after upgrading to Joomla! 3.9.6

Hello.

I tested the form on the given link. It seems to work, the captcha in any case works well and the form has been sent!

Regards
  • asesoriasit
  • asesoriasit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

asesoriasit replied the topic: Problems after upgrading to Joomla! 3.9.6

Sorry I have created a new form with other component because the page went blank and my client was really upset.

The link you can check is: lasallenorandino.org/trabaje

And there is an old form that used to work well but now is not doing anything:
lasallenorandino.org/contacto/buzon-de-sugerencias-virtual

I really appreciate your help, I have used BF for a long time ago and I don´t want to change it because of this issues.

Thanks!!
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: Problems after upgrading to Joomla! 3.9.6

Hi,

A so called "White Screen" is in general a PHP error and could have multiple reasons. In order to help you with this kind of error we need some further information.

Can you provide me with your PHP error log so I can check it out please ?

Please try to run the form in iFrame and see whether it changes anything ?

If you're linking your form directly with the Menu Item, please do the following:
Go to the Menu Item > Add Form tab > Run in iframe > Yes.

If you're embedding the form inside an article, please do the following:
Go to Extension > Plugins > BreezingForms > Use IFrames > Yes.

Also I think you will need to set your iFrame height to 100% so your form is rendered properly.
Go to your forms Advance Options > More Options > Autoheight iFrame and set it to "on" + set the width to 100% also.

Let me know if any of this helped.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here