Form with wrong information

• donatinho
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

donatinho created the topic: Form with wrong information

Hello,
I have created a form with various required fields (email, phone, etc.) and on some it performs a numeric and email check.
As an administrator, I received an e-mail about the insertion of a new request, but with some of these fields blank and with incorrectly entered.
I tried it myself, but the system does not allow me to go on.
How can it be?
Has it ever happened to anyone?
Greetings
  • Thank you received: 315

mihaela replied the topic: Form with wrong information

Hello,

So, if I've understood correctly, you can not submit your form with some incorrect data entered because validation error is triggered, while you have received a submission containing the same values which shouldn't be possible, is that correct?

If that is the case, it seems that BOTs somehow manage to bypass all validation scripts. Can you please try to add the ReCaptcha element to your form to minimize the chance from that happening again. Even though the required fields can stop some bots, I suggest that you use Captcha as well.

Let me know whether this helped.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • donatinho
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

donatinho replied the topic: Form with wrong information

Hi,
the ReCaptcha element is already inserted in the form.
I send you an screenshoot of the record in edit mode ?

Thanks
Attachments:

Hello,

It is strange that the bot has managed to go through the reCaptcha element since it should stop most of the spam.

Since BOTs somehow manage to bypass the validation scripts and you already have ReCaptcha in your form please try to add to implement
the honeypot solution to your form crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ts/210-honeypot.html .

I hope that will resolve the issue.

If the honeypot solution doesn't stop the spam from coming either, what I can suggest at is that you also try the following:

1) Configure your servers SPAM ASSASIN
2) Install some aditional plugins to stop the SPAM like extensions.joomla.org/extension/antispam-by-cleantalk/
3) Change the URL of your form.

Let me know whether this helped.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • donatinho
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

donatinho replied the topic: Form with wrong information

Thanks for all
I will try your suggestions and I will write you if they help me

Bye

Ok.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans & templates!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here