Content Builder to Display Breezing Forms submissions

• junpaglin
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

junpaglin created the topic: Content Builder to Display Breezing Forms submissions

Hi am currently using Breezing Forms Pro. Am trying to provide frontend access to several admins so they can view the submitted records. I also downloaded Content Builder as I understand it can help us for this purpose. Do you have a tutorial specifically on how to integrate Breezing Forms submitted data to display in Content Builder front end? Thanks.
  • Thank you received: 305

mihaela replied the topic: Content Builder to Display Breezing Forms submissions

Hello,

You are right, ContentBuilder is a useful tool to view and edit submitted records.

To create a ContentBuilder view based on BreezingForms form, do as explained in this piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...rms-integration.html .

Furthermore, to set the view, follow steps from here crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...f-view-creation.html . Just skip the "Editable template" part since editing is taken from BreezingForms.

Also, you might find this video tutorial
useful. Just skip the first part with setting up the Data Storage.

Let me know whether this helped.
If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • junpaglin
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

junpaglin replied the topic: Content Builder to Display Breezing Forms submissions

Thanks for this Mihaela. I was able to set it up in just a few clicks. However, I got stuck in one part. I have some fields that allow multiple file uploads. No problem uploading the file. My problem is providing a link so they can open and/or download the files. In my content template I call the value of the field but what appears in the template output is the full path to the file but no link. How do I make the path clickable so file(s) opens. Note that these are multiple file uploads so they have to have their respective links. Would appreciate if you can also give me some instructions on how to set this up. Thanks
Attachments:

mihaela replied the topic: Content Builder to Display Breezing Forms submissions

Hello,

Please check the video linked in my previous topic from 16th minute and let me know whether that answers your question.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • junpaglin
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

junpaglin replied the topic: Content Builder to Display Breezing Forms submissions

Thanks for that info Mihaela. Will explore it more. Can you please point me to the CB Plugin documentation so I can review how to use each plugin? Thanks again.

Hello,

On this link crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...content-plugins.html you will find more information about ContentBuilder plugins.

I hope it will help you.

Best regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here