How to disable "Record saved to database with ID: 12" which is send by e-mail?

• nkamp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

nkamp created the topic: How to disable "Record saved to database with ID: 12" which is send b

Hello,

I'm using breezing form for my volleyball club so that children can sign up for summer camp.
I'm in the test phase.

So when I fill everything in of the form, press submit the mail is send to the admin and to the "parents" who are signing up there children. That is working fine.
But the parents and also the admin are also receiving the technical information like this:

Record saved to database with ID: 12

Form ID: 2
Form title: QuickForm1569128587
Form name: QuickForm1569128587
Submitted at: 2019-04-08 19:33:14
Submitter IP: 2a02:a448:ded6:1:5017:6f6:4d54:ecd4
User-ID: 0
Username: -
User full name: -
Submitter provider: Unknown
Submitter browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0
Submitter operating system: win

My Question is: where can I disable this? I can't find while I think it should be very simple...

Thanks,

Nico
  • Thank you received: 317

mihaela replied the topic: How to disable "Record saved to database with ID: 12" which is send b

Hello,

Here is what you have to do to hide that data from the emails.
Please go to /media/breezingforms/mailtpl/ folder.

To remove that data from Admin emails in the mailtpl.txt.php file delete this part of the code:
<?php if ($RECORD_ID != ''): ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_RECORDSAVEDID?> <?php echo $RECORD_ID ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php endif; ?>

<?php echo $PROCESS_FORMID?>: <?php echo $FORM ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_FORMTITLE ?>: <?php echo $TITLE ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_FORMNAME ?>: <?php echo $NAME ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_SUBMITTEDAT ?>: <?php echo $SUBMITTED ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_SUBMITTERIP ?>: <?php echo $IP ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_SUBMITTERID ?>: <?php echo $SUBMITTERID ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_SUBMITTERUSERNAME ?>: <?php echo $SUBMITTERUSERNAME ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_SUBMITTERFULLNAME ?>: <?php echo $SUBMITTERFULLNAME ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_PROVIDER ?>: <?php echo $PROVIDER ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_BROWSER ?>: <?php echo $BROWSER ?><?php echo $NL ?>
<?php echo $PROCESS_OPSYS ?>: <?php echo $OPSYS ?><?php echo $NL ?>
This way the only content of Admin email will be field names and values from the form.

To remove that "technical information" from Mailback emails that are sent to parents as well, remove that part of code from mailbacktpl.txt.php which you can also find in /media/breezingforms/mailtpl/ folder.

Let me know whether you have managed to do so for your form and whether the email looks like you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Eddy.vh
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14

Eddy.vh replied the topic: How to disable "Record saved to database with ID: 12" which is send b

mihaela replied the topic: How to disable "Record saved to database with ID: 12" which is send b

Hello again,

Yes, as Eddy suggested, if you don't like the look of the email you can create an email template that will make the form look as you wanted.

Note that in that case labels are displayed regardless of whether the field is filled in or no so if you prefer the current email look, you can delete the code that displays "technical information".

Best regards,

Mihaela
The following user(s) said Thank You: nkamp
  • nkamp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

nkamp replied the topic: How to disable "Record saved to database with ID: 12" which is send b

Sorry for my late reaction but I have found how it works. I was not expecting that by default this info is send by e-mail.
If you go to form --> Advanced --> more options --> Admain e-mail/mailback e-mails en choose edit e-mails and check radio button "custom" than you can design you're own mail template with table and the fields.

I expect that this is the way how it works. At least the mails I receive now I'm satisfied with.

Nico

Hello,

I'm glad that you have managed to design an email template that suits your needs.

Best regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans & templates!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here