Save each page

• SITech
  • SITech's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

SITech created the topic: Save each page

We want a way for users to save progress as they work through a multi-page form.
- Can the Next Page button be modified to save data then paginate?
- Or, can a Save button be created that can be placed on each page to be used at any time, not just when advancing pages.
- Or, are there other options?

A possible complication is that following pages have some required fields on them. A solution needs to handle them well.

Regards
David
  • Thank you received: 554

MarioPuco replied the topic: Save each page

David,

BF does not have this feature built-in but we do have a solution which you can implement on your own :)
Please take a look at this topic where this integration has been covered, follow the steps and you should be good to go.
crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/73706-sa...html?start=60#186471

Let me know if you need help.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • SITech
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

SITech replied the topic: Save each page

Thanks. I've tried but not succeeded - package attached.

I set up the test form to match the example in your reference, but there must be something that is not right. After saving the form, preview wouldn't even paginate and did not save any data.

A strange thing I noticed, closing the form drops the element code leaving only the code framework.

Can you see what the problem might be?

Regards
David
Attachments:
  • SITech
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

SITech replied the topic: Save each page

You can ignore the package I sent a little while ago. I have discovered some errors there.
I mentioned a problem with closing the form. Since then, when creating a new form, the Advanced - More Options has no button and the new form does not save at all.
Ideas?
David
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here