Viewing Uploaded Files

• junpaglin
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

junpaglin replied the topic: Viewing Uploaded Files

I see but is it possible to click on the PDF filename link to open or download the file?
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: Viewing Uploaded Files

Hey,

It's possible ofc, I just did test this on your site and everything is working as expected.
As you can see :

Can you try to test this from another browser or PC please, just to check if everything is working on your end ?

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Attachments:
  • junpaglin
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

I see now where I got confused. When I click on a JPEG attachment, I get a message that asks if I should Open or Save. In the case of a PDF file, it just immediately downloads the file in the background. I guess that should be okay now. Thanks so much Mario for all the assistance.
  • Thank you received: 2

dmitri replied the topic: Viewing Uploaded Files

I have form with pdf files and I use Content Builder to list and see submissions, it's much more convenient to manage submissions in CB and there you can setup list view and item view as you like, same related to attached file, just setup proper link in views and all works perfect.

P.S. it will take little time to get to use CB, but in result you'll get much more flexible solution including frontend view if you want.
  • junpaglin
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Thanks for the tip Dmitri. Will definitely checkout Content Builder.
  • Thank you received: 544

MarioPuco replied the topic: Viewing Uploaded Files

Hi,

For more ContentBuidler information please check this : crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/126049-a...-enquiry.html#234806

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here