Client Logs

• moozarkgrl
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

moozarkgrl created the topic: Client Logs

I've created a simple form for employees to choose client and then log time spent on each client.(client list) One section is phone calls and one section is tasks.

I've created several forms (many more complex than this....) but I'm stuck when it comes to "reporting" the actual client information submitted from this particular form.

I want the account manager to be able either by selection or otherwise an account with subtotals on time spent for each client.

Is this doable?
  • Thank you received: 333

mihaela replied the topic: Client Logs

Hello,

I am not sure what you want to achieve. What should the account manager be able to do?

If you mean that you want that account manager is able to view records form employees to find out how much time they've logged in the form, then the best solution for that is to use our free component ContentBuilder crosstec.org/en/downloads/contentbuilder-cck-for-joomla.html .

Let me know whether this is what you wanted to ask.

If this is not what you wanted, please explain a bit more.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • moozarkgrl
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

moozarkgrl replied the topic: Client Logs

My apologies. I have content builder already and am using for some reporting on some of the forms I've designed.

My problem is with totals and subtotals in the reporting. Multiple people will be inputting phone call conversations as well as performing tasks for multiple clients. The manager needs a report that she can get subtotals by client so she can do more effective billing.

I've probably missed it but haven't been able to find how to total and subtotal in CB. I can export to Excel and do this but want this to be viewed online.

Thank you very much

Hello,

Ok, now I am closer to understand what you want to achieve.

There isn't a simple way to achieve what you want, it requires some coding, or to be more precise you have to write queries to database table containing the info.

You could have a form with reports for each client.

In Before Form pieces you would write an sql query for #__facileforms_records to query for sum of submitted values as explained in this topic crosstec.org/en/forums/15-usage/125233-s...a-column.html#231330 .

Another solution, if you don't want to have the whole report, but that user selects a certain client and then gets a total and subtotal, that is more complicated since it would require ajax call to database, similar to explained in this topic crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/125334-m...m-list.html?start=12 .

Let me know whether this helped. If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • moozarkgrl
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

moozarkgrl replied the topic: Client Logs

Thank you Mihaela. This looks a little beyond my skill set, lol. I'll put it on the back burner until I become more proficient, LOL

Hello again,

Ok, I hope that with time you will manage to do it.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here