Integration

• WebWizardWorkshop
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

WebWizardWorkshop created the topic: Integration

On the 1/15/2019 I was able to enter contest winners on my form and it be fed into a table where I use sql to automatically update contest pages with new winners daily/weekly/etc. On 1/16/2019 I created another integration for users to register for contests where I can then pull via sql a registry for each contest listing of those who registered online. It works beautifully with the exception that I can't get the group by to group nor to collapse/expand -/+ because sql doesn't offer it, but that's not yall's deal. That's a problem for another resource network unless you have ideas to contribute to that issue. My main reason for reaching out to you guys today is that now the contest winner form no longer feeds it's table at all. I figured something when wrong with the original integration rule so I deleted it and rebuilt it from scratch. Still no luck. Any advise. I have a temporary support super user login if you have a secure place/method for me to provide it to you.
  • WebWizardWorkshop
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

WebWizardWorkshop replied the topic: Integration

I have followed instructions on setting up integration and have a pro subscription. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Nothing I've tried all year has worked. I followup on this ticket and still no help. Why by lifetime support subscription if you're not gonna get the support?
  • gwsdesk
  • Already being the preferred Service Provider
  • Thank you received: 17

gwsdesk replied the topic: Integration

With all respect but I am not quite getting your issue. What integration you refer at? A presentation of submitted data can only be shown in ContentBuilder, the Crosstec Pagebuilder and not directly in Joomla. So please clarify what you mean with integration.

Trouble shooting bugs or simple issues are being supported for pro-users through the ticket system which link you will find under the blue "my account" tab in the header of this page. However direct development support (which you are actually requesting is my impression) is only provided through Crosstec's Partner for custom forms (GWS-Desk.com). The link you will find in my signature and in the top right module of this page. We will be happy to assist you for sure if you cannot get the issue resolved through the mentioned ticket link). This forum is a place to share solutions that are common for other users so they can learn to resolve similar issues. Yours is specific to your custom form. So file a ticket I suggest or have our professionals help you (we are a commercial entity)

Leo B)

Breezingforms Professional Support Services :: gws-desk.com/extensions-support/breezingforms-support
Joomla Specialized Hosting :: gws-host.com
Joomla Specialized Webmaster Services : Hire Your Webmaster! :: gws-webmaster.services
Member of the Joomla Bug Squad & Joomla CMS - Release Team
  • WebWizardWorkshop
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

WebWizardWorkshop replied the topic: Integration

I have a means to query and pull the data from the table for display when and where needed. What I need is for the data submitted via the form to be captured to a table in a database. Breezing Forms Pro has an integration feature that allows you to link form fields to the corresponding fields of a table built using myPHPAdmin to receive that data.

I have the table ready. I have the form built. I have linked the form fields to the table fields using the integration feature of Breezing Forms Pro. Previously this feature has worked for me.

For some reason its no longer working, even on a clean install of joomla, clean install of template, clean install of Breezing Forms Pro, and a brand new database. No installs have had to go through any updates save a most recent one from joomla. But no major updates that changed any database structures. And still, with all this newness and fresh scripts, it is not working.

It will not send the values entered in the form fields to the table fields. I don't know what's missing.

Unless every field that exist in the table has to also exist in the form. The table in the database has an id column that is automatically generated as new records are captured; it also has a field that automatically captures the data and time the record was generated. This brings this question, does every field that exist in the database table have to exist on the form too and be linked, even though I don't need the form to send the id or timestamp, that's info I want the server to provide, not the form. But could choosing this option be causing the form not to send the data to the table?
Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

We Are Doing Our Part

Massive discounts on all of our extension subscription plans to help you and your business in these times.

Get Your Subscription Here

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

We are doing our part and support your business with extremely low prices -- For example 6-Months-Subscription for only $9 USD. For as long as necessary.

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!