• assivantaggi.it
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

assivantaggi.it created the topic: CREATION OF A PDF FILE

Greetings to all, I'm new to the forum.
Sorry for my not perfect English.
I have a problem, after creating a data collection form (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, A9, A-sign) you need to arrange this data in precise points in a pdf file.
I hope you understood what I would like to do, would you like to give me a hand?
I can not program PHP, but if you give me two steps step by step I could succeed.
Thank you so much
  • Thank you received: 268

mihaela replied the topic: CREATION OF A PDF FILE

Hello,

Sorry for the late response, Crosstec Support staff was on collective holiday vacation, as noted in the forum.

What you want to do requires some custom coding which is beyond the scope of our support.

Either way, I will give you some instructions and I hope you will manage to make the pdf file as you want.

In this piece of documentation crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-s-pdf-template.html it is explained how to change the attachmet's PDF template.

For further instructions on how to grab specific field's value and put it in the pdf you can take a look at this example crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f....html?start=6#224601 or this one crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/113700-c...pdf-form.html#188110 .

So, to achieve what you want, first define empty variables for each field of your form that you want to have in the pdf file.
In the IF and FOREACH statement you will take each value from the form and using the SWITCH-CASE statement, each value will be saved in the corresponding variable in the template. Here it is important to put the Names of elements of your form literally into cases.
Finally, put the variable with the field's value in the correct place in the form

Regards,

Mihaela

snappysites replied the topic: CREATION OF A PDF FILE

Hi, Mihaela

I tried the method outlined in this post: crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-s-pdf-template.html

However, I get an error: 0 - syntax error, unexpected 'as' (T_AS), expecting ',' or ')'

You can check it out here: beacon.immaculateonline.co.za/rental-mandate-generator
None of the fields are required, yet, on that form, so you can simply click submit to get the output

Hello,

Can you please send me the template that you've tried to use to see what might be causing the error.

Regards,

Mihaela

snappysites replied the topic: CREATION OF A PDF FILE

Here we go:

File Attachment:

File Name: mandategen...1-31.zip
File Size:2 KB

Thanks!
Attachments:

Hello,

I can't find what could be wrong in this file.

Could you please send me the form as well?
Follow this article on how to create a package with your form : crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ted/94-packages.html , zip it and send it as an attachment here.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here