How to remove duplicate or triplicate of default validation scripts after import

• Rajneesh
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Rajneesh created the topic: How to remove duplicate or triplicate of default validation scripts after import

Hello Friends,

I exported and them imported the form, because I did not know any other way of duplicating the form itself.

But without realization, I exported and imported all the default scripts too.

There is no custom validation scripts was created/used.

Is there a way to correct this problem?

Please guide.

With thanks,

RK
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 201

mihaela replied the topic: How to remove duplicate or triplicate of default validation scripts after import

Hello,

Here is how you could solve this. Go to BreezingForms > Manage Scripts.

There select the duplicates and delete them by clickin "Delete" in left-hand upper corner.

Let me know whether you've managed to do so.

For further notice, you can copy a form by going to BreezingForms > Manage Forms, selecting the form and clicking "Copy" in left-hand upper corner.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Rajneesh
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Rajneesh replied the topic: How to remove duplicate or triplicate of default validation scripts after import

Hi

I deleted the duplicates but it looks like something went wrong, as I saw the following in:

I tried to reinstall Breezing Forms also.

Could you please help?

With thanks,

RK
Attachments:
  • Rajneesh
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Rajneesh replied the topic: How to remove duplicate or triplicate of default validation scripts after import

Dear Mihaela,

I think that something with the text editor is broken here.

How to get it corrected?

With thanks,

RK
  • Thank you received: 201

mihaela replied the topic: How to remove duplicate or triplicate of default validation scripts after import

Hello,

Have you installed Breezingforms to version available now in Crosstes > My Account > My Downloads?
If you haven't please do so.

If you have, go to System > Global Configuration and set TinMCE as a default editor.

What does Admin email look like when it is configured like this?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Rajneesh
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Dear Mihaela,

Your suggestion worked.

WHen I downloaded and manually installed the file: com_breezingforms.zip, it worked and Breezing Forms was restored to full health.

With thanks,

RK
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here