Upload problems with flash and HTML(5)

• Thank you received: 473

MarioPuco replied the topic: Upload problems with flash and HTML(5)

Hi,

I made a couple of tests and this is what I found :

1) Made a new form tested it with HTML4/HTML5 and I got both of the uploaded files to my inbox. This means the functions are working.
2) Firstly update your BF to latest version which is build 931 I believe for FREE.
3) Try to rebuild your form since it may be corrupted.
4) The Substitute {ff_uploads} can be re-used in each ipload field setting or overwritten, You should use {ff_uploads} in your Upload element > Upload directory.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • Olivier16
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Olivier16 replied the topic: Upload problems with flash and HTML(5)

Hey Mario,

I saw what you did in the backend and I replaced my hardcoded upload directory with {ff_uploads} but also only activated html 5 upload and not flash upload to. No it works like a charm. Can you just reply if the problem was the activation of flash upload ? Thank you for your help and patience with this problem. I will delete your backend account ok ?
  • Thank you received: 473

MarioPuco replied the topic: Upload problems with flash and HTML(5)

NOTE : I deleted my previous post since the reply I made was wrong.

Everything is cool now.
If you have any other questions, let me know.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here