Can't get recaptcha2 working

• mozart2
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

mozart2 created the topic: Can't get recaptcha2 working

Dear Support,
me and my customers are receiving loads of forms that are spam, i've put honeypots and captchas but still go through.... now i'm trying to put a Recaptcha2 but it doesn't work properly... i've set the keys given by google where requested but nothing...

please help

marco
  • Thank you received: 188

mihaela replied the topic: Can't get recaptcha2 working

Hello,

You wrote "Recaptcha2 doesn't work properly", is the problem that ReCaptcha isn't displayed at all?

Can you please try using the NewCaptcha reCaptcha element?
Also, if you have Admin Tools or other tool active, try disabling it and let me know whether it changed anything.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • mozart2
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

mozart2 replied the topic: Can't get recaptcha2 working

Dear Mihaela...

sorry the late answer but i've been testing the form with multiply honeypots... the result is exactly the same.... spam continues to get through....

You wrote "Recaptcha2 doesn't work properly", is the problem that ReCaptcha isn't displayed at all?

The Recaptcha i will attach what i see....

Can you please try using the NewCaptcha reCaptcha element?

I've been loooking for it but i don't see nothing like NewCaptcha in the recaptcha element or on google...

Also, if you have Admin Tools or other tool active, try disabling it and let me know whether it changed anything.

No tools are active

thanx again for your time

Marco
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 188

mihaela replied the topic: Can't get recaptcha2 working

Hello again,

You wrote "I've been loooking for it but i don't see nothing like NewCaptcha in the recaptcha element or on google...".
When you select ReCaptcha element in your form you should be able to select "Classic", "NewCaptcha" and "Invisible" recaptcha.

Also, in your first post you wrote: "now i'm trying to put a Recaptcha2 but it doesn't work properly... i've set the keys given by google where requested but nothing...".
Once again try to fill in all info needed for ReCaptcha to work.

Have you tried running your form in Iframe?
Please try to run the form in iFrame and see whether it changes anything regarding ReCaptcha element.

If you're linking your form directly with the Menu Item, please do the following:
Go to the Menu Item > Add Form tab > Run in iframe > Yes.

If you're embedding the form inside an article, please do the following:
Go to Extension > Plugins > BreezingForms > Use IFrames > Yes.

Also I think you will need to set your iFrame height to 100% so your form is rendered properly.
Go to your forms Advance Options > More Options > Autoheight iFrame and set it to "on" + set the width to 100% also.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • mozart2
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Dear Mihaela....

YOU WROTE:
When you select ReCaptcha element in your form you should be able to select "Classic", "NewCaptcha" and "Invisible" recaptcha.

ME:
Nothing like that.... see attachment 1 and 2 please..

YOU WROTE:

ME:
I've put it in a iframe but same result just different viewing
YOU WROTE:

ME:
I've enabled the plugin to run in iframes.... i'm using a module and i've selected to run in iframes...

Thanx for helping
marco
Attachments:
  • mozart2
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Dear Mihaela....

YOU WROTE:

ME:
Nothing like that.... see attachment 1 and 2 please..

YOU WROTE:

ME:
I've put it in a iframe but same result just different viewing
YOU WROTE:

ME:
I've enabled the plugin to run in iframes.... i'm using a module and i've selected to run in iframes...

Thanx for helping
marco
Attachments:
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.928 seconds

New Support System

Dear Customers,

Users with active subscription have support priority which will be dona via ServiceDesk (My Account > Raise a ticket).
FREE Support topics will be answered when AND if there is time.

You can check support guidelines here : here

Regards,
Crosstec Team

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here