TOPIC:

google sheets integration problem 5 months 1 week ago #270517

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi Francesco,

thank you for sharing solutions in this community.

I will add this in the plugin "gdata 1.3 V"

Regards,
Mirko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

google sheets integration problem 5 months 1 week ago #270751

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi guys,

about the disconnection problem, I finish my test with gdata and works, after 10 days I didn't get a disconnection message, what means that now that problem is solved!

Fixed version gdata 1.3 V you can find on the link below:

crosstec.org/en/forums/3-breezingforms-f...ion-gdata-1-3-v.html

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Or if someone has again problem with disconnection, please contact me by email ma@evolutio.hr

regards,
Mirko
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddy.vh, yax

Last edit: Post by Mirec.

google sheets integration problem 5 months 4 days ago #270913

• seppi
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
Dear Mirko

Thanks for your hard work. I understand it's a real pain when Google changes technology out of nowhere and devs like you have to completely rewrite their plugins ... so know that your efforts are much appreciated!

I have 2 questions now:

1. Do you think you'll be able to fix the issue with the fields not mapping the columns precisely? As I see it, the current workaround should only be a temporary solution, right?

2. Do we have to use the credentials you shared? Or can we also use our own app from the Cloud Console? What would be the trick to be able to do that? This is only a question of wanting to be independent of course :).

Best regards

google sheets integration problem 5 months 4 days ago #270914

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

1. Do you think you'll be able to fix the issue with the fields not mapping the columns precisely? As I see it, the current workaround should only be a temporary solution, right?

Answer:

yes, of course, I will fix it, currently, I working on it, and when I finish it I will release a new version with the fix. While I do it, you can use alternatives for that issue. If everything isn't clear about this alternative for the issue, you can be able to ask me on email at ma@evolutio.hr

2. Do we have to use the credentials you shared? Or can we also use our own app from the Cloud Console? What would be the trick to be able to do that? This is only a question of wanting to be independent of course :).

Answer:

yes, of course, you can use your own credentials, or my that I shared in my previous comment, it is your own choice. I created credential for users who doesn't have their own credentials.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

Regards,
Mirko
The following user(s) said Thank You: seppi

Last edit: Post by Mirec.

google sheets integration problem 5 months 3 days ago #270936

• gary3890
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer

Answer:

yes, of course, I will fix it, currently, I working on it, and when I finish it I will release a new version with the fix. While I do it, you can use alternatives for that issue. If everything isn't clear about this alternative for the issue, you can be able to ask me on email at ma@evolutio.hr

Happy you are working on this. Cant get the solution for the mapping the columms right to work. So i will wait patiently for the latest update :)

google sheets integration problem 5 months 3 days ago #270938

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

Happy you are working on this. Cant get the solution for the mapping the columms right to work. So i will wait patiently for the latest update

if you want I can help you with that, you can send me the name of the FORM and access data with the backend link on email ma@evolutio and I will help you!

Send me of course, a link of the sheet where data should be stored!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Regards,
Mirko

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!