TOPIC:

Sending Email system 3 years 7 months ago #192829

• Topic Author
  • sdeveloper
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi Mario,
Really thanks for your support, But this form I'm already know how to build it.
The idea is (( How can we use this form to send an emails to persons,companies and government ?? And how can we add the field of form number ?? ))
Be know the field ((Email Of Recipient)) is mean the email of person that must receive the email from the employ that use this form.

I appreciate your support so much.

Thanks a lot,
Sdeveloper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sending Email system 3 years 7 months ago #192838

• MarioPuco
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

1# If you want to display form ID in form follow these steps :

1) create new textfield element in your form and give it name "formid"
2) go to form advance properties > more options > Form pieces > Before Form and copy this code :

$this->execPieceByName('ff_InitLib');
ff_setValue('formid', $this->formrow->id);

2# (Email Of Recipient) - Do you mean you want a user to recieve a copy of this email ? If you do go to this element advance options and enable "Mailback" option.

3# "How can we use this form to send an emails to persons,companies and government ??" - Do you mean you want to form to send email to an address based on user choice ? Maybee this is what you want : crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...ly-to-addresses.html

Let us know if this worked for you.

Regards,
Mario

Last edit: Post by MarioPuco.

Sending Email system 3 years 7 months ago #192899

• Topic Author
  • sdeveloper
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hello,
I want to describe my project to you,
We have a website and the manager want to build a form and link this form with website and website DB.
This form used TO (send(just send) the emails from our company web site (by this form) to other company,person,government) , We will put ONE email in back-end of form and all persons who will receive the emails from this ONE email. and each user (our employs) just login to site and open the form page and fill the fields and click send. Off course we need to archive the old messages (just like breezing form).
the form content is : buttons (Logout,Save,New) and fields (Name of the person who will receive this email and his email also with his country). just like the structure in attached image.

Now everything is clear ??

Please reply to me if you want to ask me.

Thanks a lot,
SDeveloper
Attachments:

Sending Email system 3 years 7 months ago #192924

• MarioPuco
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

You can check archive of old messages in Breezing Forms > Record Manager, and also if you want to see records in DB you can do it it #_facileforms_subrecords .

Form Content :
New button - You can create this if you add a new element > "type" > submit button > advance options > Actionscript > Type : library > Actions : click > ff:_resetForm

Logout - Maybe it would be best if form is published on a joomla page where your employees need to login to see the form

Save - I'm not sure what would this button do ? Should it submit the form also ?

(Name of the person who will receive this email and his email also with his country) - I'm confused on this "country" part, What do you mean by this ? Where should this country display ? Maybe in user Admin Email ?

Maybe it would be best if you create a form, and we can help you with problems where you get stuck.

Regards,
Mario

Sending Email system 3 years 7 months ago #192947

• Topic Author
  • sdeveloper
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi,
Breezing forms & Content Builder used to build a form that used from clients to send a message to us by this form .
But the system what we need is the opposite, the idea is that we need to send the message from our form to clients.

How can we solve this matter ?? :(

Thanks
SDeveloper

Sending Email system 3 years 7 months ago #193032

• Topic Author
  • sdeveloper
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi Mario,
Thanks SO much , the form is build but I face a little problem , How can we embed the DB record ID in same form (Form ID).

Thanks a lot,
SDeveloper

Moderators: ForumSupport
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!