Mailback Emails HTML Format

• bruce@brucedill.com
  • bruce@brucedill.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9

bruce@brucedill.com created the topic: Mailback Emails HTML Format

I set the format of the mailback Email to HTML and inserted the following code and then went to the front end and submitted a form. The email I received did not have the table I created. It had the HTML Code. What do I do?
<table style="height: 36px; width: 714px;">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>Kennel Club</td>
<td><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">Durango Kennel Club</span></td>
<td><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">Durango Kennel Club</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Type Show</td>
<td><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;"></span></td>
<td><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;"></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Show Date</td>
<td><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">May 18, 2016</span></td>
<td><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">May 19, 2016</span></td>
<td><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">May 20, 2016</span></td>
<td><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">May 21, 2016</span></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
  • Thank you received: 554

MarioPuco replied the topic: Mailback Emails HTML Format

Hello,

Go to your Form > Advance > More Options > Admin Email settings, and set Send as HTML to "yes" ( check out my attachment ).

Test your form now and let us know the result !

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Attachments:
  • bruce@brucedill.com
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

bruce@brucedill.com replied the topic: Mailback Emails HTML Format

DUH? I need coffee!

OK that helped but my table borders do not show up.
  • Thank you received: 554

MarioPuco replied the topic: Mailback Emails HTML Format

Hello,

We are glad that it's showing properly now :)
You are missing the CSS style for borders., that's why they are not showing.
For additional information about CSS for tables go to : www.w3schools.com/css/css_table.asp

Let us know if this worked for you

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
The following user(s) said Thank You: bruce@brucedill.com
  • bruce@brucedill.com
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

bruce@brucedill.com replied the topic: Mailback Emails HTML Format

OK, I will try to figure it out.
Thank you!
  • Thank you received: 0

larabrian replied the topic: Mailback Emails HTML Format

Check this... CSS Table Styling
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here