[S*] Getting JS errors while attempting validation

• JMSDOnline
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

JMSDOnline created the topic: [S*] Getting JS errors while attempting validation

Hey there, I have an interesting problem that I am running into. I am getting js errors while attempting to validate pages. If I remove the validation for next - the form progresses as expected... however; trying to submit the form will not follow through to the thank you page and will only spit out random js errors on submission.

By random, I really mean.. random.
The following is an error that will occur and then vanish randomly:
"TypeError: element is undefined
</label>"

As well as the following when trying to submit Page 1 (yet no errors on the other fields):

"TypeError: element is undefined
if(typeof inlineErrorElements!='undefined'){inlineErrorElements.push(["GroomFullName",errorout]);}}if(typeof bfDeactivateField=='undefined'||!bfDeactivateField']){errorout=ff_validemail(document.ff_form16'],"Please submit the grooms email for contact.\n");

This is very odd to me as label isn't something that is defined.. it's just html... right?

You can see the form here:
valleyweddingpages.com/test-form/new-test-form

Still working my way around BreezingForms and putting together the ins-and-outs, so any help that anyone can offer on this would be tremendously appreciated.
  • Thank you received: 288

Tihomir replied the topic: Getting JS errors while attempting validation

Hello there,

could you send us your credentials ( Super user ) so we can take a look.
You can put them into these tags :
[confidential]
//your URL and credentials
[/confidential]

Only forum admins can see this so no worries.

Kind regards

===============================================
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
Regards
Tihomir
==========================================
+++ Purchase Professional Support: crosstec.org/en/support/purchase-additional-support.html +++
  • JMSDOnline
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

JMSDOnline replied the topic: Getting JS errors while attempting validation

This message contains confidential information

Credentials added as requested. Thank you tremendously for your assistance.
  • JMSDOnline
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

JMSDOnline replied the topic: Getting JS errors while attempting validation

I noticed the login was used and changes were made to the form. It is still throwing JS errors. Are there any additional needs you may require of me?
  • JMSDOnline
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

JMSDOnline replied the topic: [S*] Getting JS errors while attempting validation

I was able to track down the issue to this problem. It appears that the way I was porting the form over via the plugin called on an article, was stripping out proper js calls. Setting the form on the page via a module has the same result, i.e; breaking the js required for many features.

Setting the form via page w/ menu item resolves these issues. I am still not too certain as to why the JS gets corrupted when inserting on a page via plugin & module, however; I do plan to find out once time permits.

In the meantime I will mark this mystery as solved. I have revoked the login privileges I created as well. Not very comfortable with the way support handled my query, but that is a separate issue.
  • Thank you received: 288

Tihomir replied the topic: [S*] Getting JS errors while attempting validation

Ok,

we are glad that you have solved an issue.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Kind regards

Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
Regards
Tihomir
==========================================
+++ Purchase Professional Support: crosstec.org/en/support/purchase-additional-support.html +++
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here