Form Labels/Fields in one language in back-end

• silkjazz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

silkjazz created the topic: Form Labels/Fields in one language in back-end

Dear Crosstec Team,

Thank you for your component. I am using the latest breezing forms (free) build 931 on a multilingual site, where the default language is English and the second language German. I have translated the fields on the form into German, in the back end, and everything appears normally in the front end.

However, the back end is a different matter. I have logged in to the back end with the German language and there is no language change in the display of the labels for the record of the form that was submitted in German. Only the user input is in German and not the translated labels, which remain in English!

This makes the translated labels somewhat superficial, in that they only serve as a display in the front end, in German, but have a recorded display/value in English (or the default language) in the back end. This mixture of English labels and German content (or the default and non-default languages) also appears on downloadable documents such as a PDF, CSV or XML file and any e-mail notification sent when a form is submitted.

Does this mean that that labels and documents, resulting from a translated form, can only display the labels in the default language and not the translated labels? It is not at all practical having to look at the results of a completed form (PDF, CSV or XML file or an e-mail notification) in two languages. Was this intentional when designing your multilingual system or is this something that was overlooked? Is there or will there be a solution for this issue? I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Mr B
Attachments:
  • silkjazz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

silkjazz replied the topic: Form Labels/Fields in one language in back-end

Dear Crosstec Team,

One week has passed since I posted the above issue, which I'm sure affects anyone who uses the Breezing Forms in-built multilingual system. Could you please respond to the post at your earliest opportunity and provide some clarification or suggestions.

Kind regards,

Mr B
  • silkjazz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

silkjazz replied the topic: Form Labels/Fields in one language in back-end

Dear Crosstec Team,

It has been THIRTY days since I submitted a question, which you have not answered, and I would like to know what is the wait time for a reply to question. 60 days … 90 days… Or do you require a Pro Subscription as requirement for any response? If so please state this on your website.

Kind regards,
Mr B
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here